Critical Role Mighty Nien heads to Amazon Prime!

Considering that unless it's been established otherwise, neither Latin nor German would exist in that world, I'm inclined to agree. But I also think that, considering some of the awful adventuring party names I've seen over the years, it could also be much worse.

Also I want to go on record and say Vox Machina and The Mighty Nein are terrible names for groups, and this one is particularly bad because there appear to 7 of them!

Bolares

Hero
Considering that unless it's been established otherwise, neither Latin nor German would exist in that world, I'm inclined to agree. But I also think that, considering some of the awful adventuring party names I've seen over the years, it could also be much worse.
they use german as a reference for zemnian in the show.

"From a gameplay perspective, Exandrian languages sometimes reference real-world languages but do not have direct equivalents. Zemnian, spoken by Liam O'Brien's character Caleb Widogast, uses German as a reference language, though Matthew Mercer did not consider them equivalent.[1]"

BRayne

Adventurer

Zemnian is effectively German for reasons of Liam O’Brien wanted to play with the little bit of German he remembered from school

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases