Tired of monsters that feel like little more than bags of hit points? Want curses and dark transformations that are fun and exciting without breaking the game’s balance? Feel like the heroes should be able to upgrade and enhance their favorite magic items? Or that magic would be more exciting if it was just a little more wild and unpredictable?
With 150+ pages of content designed around the unexplored, underdeveloped, or underwhelming aspects of 5E, Milando’s Guide to Magical Marvels breathes new life into your game by providing:
- 3 adjustable adventures with magical themes for any 5E game
- 6+ merchants NPCs specialized in selling magical services
- Rules for hexes & curses, crafting with magic runes, and becoming infused with wild magic, including 20+ curses & accursed boons, 20+ magic runes, and 10+ wild spellmarks
- 10+ arcane traps, puzzles, and hazards
- 20+ new monsters with dynamic abilities and tangible vulnerabilities
- 30+ magic items flavored by curses, runic enchantments, and wild magic that are upgradeable and utterly unique
We'd also love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and/or any questions you may have about the book!
A big thanks to Mariana Livraes who've made the incredible art piece of Milando, the magnificently mischievous drow bard and narrator of Milando's Guide to Magical Marvels. Mariana will be doing most of the artwork for the book and we'll make sure to share more art pieces before the book is published, starting out with the spellwarped dragon Nizzym: