Mindflayer Themed Campaign (Recruiting Closed!)

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Thanks for the fixes there LR... changed the HP total. Reduced the buckler from +3 > +2 and used some leftover cash to make up the difference. Think I've changed everything rightly this time! :)

Will look at the IC thread on my break...

Thramzorean

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Greetings I've started the IC thread, so feel free to start posting. :D

When posting, can you each please choose a color for any "Spoken" or 'Telepathic' speach, at this stage I reserve the rights to blue and red :cool:

To enable us to distinguish between the two modes of communication please use speach marks " " for verbal communication and quotation marks ' ' for telepathic communication.

When posting in combat please include pertinent combat info like AC, HP's PP etc to enable me to resolve combat it quickly. Also I will be making all die rolls on your behalf.

At this stage I'll be aiming to post at least 3 times a week, if I'm away for any length of time I'll let you know.

Thanks

LR
Great stuff! Have made my changes to the character sheet and working on Phren the runehound. Have posted and am using italics for Tak's own thoughts. Hope that is okayl

Voidrazor

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
I've reviewed your characters and below are what I've noted to date, no doubt I've missed a few things so if you notice anything strange let me know.

Voidrazor:
You need to include the Extraplanar subtype on your character sheet. Also from what sources are the cloak of night and nightstalkers boots taken from?

The cloak and boots are extrapolated from cloak and boots of elvenkind using the item creation rules to determine the cost for +8 skill enhancers rather than +5. If that's a problem I could switch to the regular +5 version in the SRD. And I'll note the extraplanar subtype on my sheet.

Thramzorean

First Post
Have posted Phren the phrenic advanced runehound in the rogues gallery here . I think he still has one more level spare in his leadership upgrade and would like to move his stats to an elite array (+2 Dex and Int) but await your review here.
I also decided that armor for Phren was a little more important than the gloves of object reading and have swapped this out of Czystakllae's list and also included a Dorje of Detect Psionics which I note the party has no suitable psionics/magic detection.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Bad News!

Despite cutting back my internet usage at work to a pittance, my manager in his wisdom has decided to ban me from using the internet at all. :(

Unfortunately this means that I'm unable to DM any games, as I don't have the time or resources to DM from home. I'm terribly sorry about this but it's out of my control :heh:

I'm quite disappointed about this, I was looking forward to DMing the Maure Castle Mega Adventure, followed up by the 'Lich Qeen's Beloved', which would have given you a chance to kill the Lich Queen of the Githyanki.

Remove ads