• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Minitures through the ages (but where is the pics? OK, they finally put them up)

mhensley

First Post
Decent articles, but why are they all on the same page? And don't they test this stuff on a dev server before they push it live? I'm glad they don't expect us to pay for this stuff yet.

Hussar

Legend
Love the article, but, yeah, they need to fix the bloody images.

I'd say they are all on the same page because they are all part of the same article. Dragon doesn't seem to be splitting up pages ever. I love it personally, because I just set my mouse on autoscroll and sit back and read.

pawsplay

Hero
You know, every so often I click on one of these links, and it informs me I must be an Insider to view the content. So far, I have not been motivated to do so.

Khuxan

First Post
pawsplay said:
You know, every so often I click on one of these links, and it informs me I must be an Insider to view the content. So far, I have not been motivated to do so.

:\

In the time it's taken you to write this post proudly telling us your lack of motivation, you could have signed up to D&D Insider and avoided thread-crapping.

pawsplay

Hero
Khuxan said:
:\

In the time it's taken you to write this post proudly telling us your lack of motivation, you could have signed up to D&D Insider and avoided thread-crapping.

But that wouldn't give me pure chewing satisfaction.

Seriously. Here's what I want to know:

- if the content is free, why do I have to sign up for it?
- if it's not, why am I signing up?

Jhaelen

First Post
pawsplay said:
Well, posting on the EN boards is free, too.
But you cannot do it without signing up. You don't seem to have any problems with that.

Khuxan

First Post
pawsplay said:
But that wouldn't give me pure chewing satisfaction.

Seriously. Here's what I want to know:

This topic has already been discussed on other (more appropriate) threads, but in short: because at some point in the future, the system will require logging in - so they're testing it out now to make sure everything works.

But if you genuinely want answers to your questions, please ASK those questions on another thread or directly to Wizards instead of polluting threads.

mhensley

First Post
pawsplay said:

Just click the printer friendly button at the bottom of the page. It will let you right in. More quality web development from our friends at wotc. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads