• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MiPS Lost Mine Part II

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan quickly casts his spell, but due to haste it splashes a bit too early with barely any effect. Leonan quickly decides to check the window again and returns back where he came from. He moves so that he can check the back of the buildings.

Acid splash vs rogues east of Castagyr (1d6=2; 1d6=1) - Ref DC 13 for 0 dmg

OOC: I hope the two inside just went to get the weapons, but if they sneak out we will have more problems. So, I return back trying to get them before they run.

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
Leonan quickly conjures up a nasty looking, oozy ball of viscous liquid and sends it hurtling through the air towards the brigands but the goo splashes onto the inn instead and begins eating away at the wall...
--Round 1--
[mention=93196]Brlo[/mention], you are up.
Vottr
--- Round 2 ---
Eddicus
Castagyr
Redbrands
Leonan
NPCs

Last edited:

Axel

First Post
Brlo calls back to Leonan, "I'll watch t'window 'n' back. Y'help t'others!"

Without haste he moves away from the main tavern, near the corner of the second building, and takes watch for anyone leaving the structure.

ooc: moving to 1 square "south east" of the barrels in the map, ready crossbow shot (nonlethal damage) against the next red band he sees.

mips42

Adventurer
I'll watch t'window 'n' back. Y'help t'others!
Brlo jogs back to where he can watch the rear of the building.

[mention=53915]Vottr[/mention], you are up.
--- Round 2 ---
Eddicus
Castagyr
Redbrands
Leonan
NPCs
Brlo

GameDoc

Explorer
Vottr shakes off the blow from the large human. "Maybe I should run home to me ma... and bring her back here to teach ye how to throw a punch!"

The dwarf sweeps his maul forward with a loud grunt.

OOC: Vottr, current hp = 20/22

Attacking for nonlethal damage...

Attack roll = 15
Damage =9

Attack (nonlethal) with Action Surge on the first target if the initial attack didn't drop him, otherwise, it's directed at the next one (two squares right).

Attack (action surge) = 23
Damage = 13

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
With a mighty swing, vottr smacks the large human with his maul, sending him tumbling across the short porch of the inn.
The maul makes a equally impressive >smack< against another thug on its back swing.

OOC: Sorry for delays, work has been super swamped. Big thug is unconscious but other is still up.
--- Round 2 ---
Eddicus
Castagyr
Redbrands
Leonan
NPCs
@Vottr
Brlo

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Feeling slightly superfluous, as none of his attacks have connected yet in this encounter, Eddicus nevertheless uses the dagger in his hand to attack the other Redbrand that is still standing, adjacent to Castagyr (i.e. not the one Castagyr dropped).

[roll0] [roll1]

mips42

Adventurer
OOC there are two ruffians adjacent to castagyr but I will presume you meant the one that Vottr smacked with his maul.

Eddicus, grumbling something about the fortunes of fate, quickly grabs a dagger and whips it at the bruised ruffian. The dagger finds a home in the foes belly and he falls to the ground, writhing in pain and barely conscious.

--- Round 2 ---
Castagyr, you are up.
Redbrands
Leonan
NPCs
Vottr
Brlo
--- Round 3 ---
Eddicus

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/...inmiller@gmail.com&ts=5680fd2b&actionButton=1

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Castagyr, Dragonborn Paladin

~ Outside Sleeping Giant Tavern ~

[section]
[sblock=Mini-stats]Castagyr
Init +1, Speed 20
AC 18; HP 18; Current: 15
Conditions in effect: Fire resistance
Dragon Breath: 1/1 avail
Divine Sense: 3/3 avail
Healing Hands: 10/10 points avail
Spells: 2/2 points avail (Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite)
Weapon in Hand: Lance (reach weapon)
[/sblock]​
[/section]Castagyr tried to finish off the last of the thugs saying, “You are all alone now, don't make us kill you too.”

Unfortunately even as he tried to deliver a stunning blow to knock him out, Castagyr simply missed with his lance.

[sblock=Actions]Attack Redbrand 1 SQ east: Attack (7)

Map link [/sblock]

Remove ads