Missing Spell Lists. What happened to Create Water?

IIRC, the Light of Grace spell did have some text regarding how other known lists could provide a non-mechanical piece of fluff.. and I agree that 2MP for a Snapping Towel {3 if you want it nice and hot} is a lot to spend on washing your grimy face off...

I would go so far as:
Create Towel said:
Create Nature 0/Gen 0
Total MP: 0
Range: Touch
Duration: 1 Minute
Creates a soft, clean cotton towel. The towel can be soapy or clean, and scented in a wide variety of floral scents. The towel has additional properties based on other spell lists that you know as follows:
Create Water: The towel can be any reasonable degree of wet, useful for cleaning yourself off or snapping fellow party members who annoy you.
Create Fire: The towel can be any reasonable degree of warmth.
Create Ice: The towel can be any reasonable degree of cold.. obvoiusly not at the same time.
Create Space: Properly used, in conjunction with an extended Thumb, the towel assists in hitch-hiking on passing interstellar transports. Additionally, a small discolored patch in the corner can be sucked on to provide nuitrients.

:p Okay. I got a bit off track with that...!

Lela

First Post
Primitive Screwhead, I think that's fair. I'll just go ahead and yoink your changes.

I think I'll post the other spells I've writen up here either tonight or tomorrow. I keep finding miner errors--which I hope for help with--and you guys get new spells.

Does anyone know of a spell repository for EoM? Seems to me that would be a great asset to the system.

Remove ads