• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Missing Spell Lists. What happened to Create Water?

IIRC, the Light of Grace spell did have some text regarding how other known lists could provide a non-mechanical piece of fluff.. and I agree that 2MP for a Snapping Towel {3 if you want it nice and hot} is a lot to spend on washing your grimy face off...

I would go so far as:
Create Towel said:
Create Nature 0/Gen 0
Total MP: 0
Range: Touch
Duration: 1 Minute
Creates a soft, clean cotton towel. The towel can be soapy or clean, and scented in a wide variety of floral scents. The towel has additional properties based on other spell lists that you know as follows:
Create Water: The towel can be any reasonable degree of wet, useful for cleaning yourself off or snapping fellow party members who annoy you.
Create Fire: The towel can be any reasonable degree of warmth.
Create Ice: The towel can be any reasonable degree of cold.. obvoiusly not at the same time.
Create Space: Properly used, in conjunction with an extended Thumb, the towel assists in hitch-hiking on passing interstellar transports. Additionally, a small discolored patch in the corner can be sucked on to provide nuitrients.

:p Okay. I got a bit off track with that...!

Lela

First Post
Primitive Screwhead, I think that's fair. I'll just go ahead and yoink your changes.

I think I'll post the other spells I've writen up here either tonight or tomorrow. I keep finding miner errors--which I hope for help with--and you guys get new spells.

Does anyone know of a spell repository for EoM? Seems to me that would be a great asset to the system.

Remove ads