Mithril source book question

MrR_

Explorer
Hey folks!

I'm new here and really like the place. Well done all.

I'm just getting a Scarred Lands campaign going and ran into something curious in the Mithril source book. On page 47 under location 82. Hedrada Temple, it mentions that the High Priestess, Vanya Stonefist and her bodyguard Odran Waykeeper can be found in Chapter 7. As far as I can tell (unless I'm going blind), they don't appear in Chapter 7. Has anyone seen an errata or write up that contains these NPC's?

BTW - We're attempting to keep a campaign log at http://members.iinet.net.au/~mrenoden. The site is pretty plain but I'd prefer to spend time playing instead of building the site ;)

Thanks for any advice on this one.

Cheers

MrR_

Jeff Wilder

First Post
Welcome to the boards. My current campaign is also set in the Scarred Lands ... Calastia, to be exact. If things happen in Mithril-Mullis Town-Vesh that might reach the ears of my players in Calastia, let me know! (And, if you're interested, I'll reciprocate.)

As for your question, I didn't notice the lack of stats, but I wouldn't be surprised. Mithril was one of the earlier S&SS products, and while content-wise it's very good, the editing in the earlier products (and in some of the later products, like Hornsaw) could be atrocious.

MrR_

Explorer
Thanks for the responses. My guess is that I'll be building the NPCs myself if the need arises.

I'm always interested to hear about campaign ideas and happenings :) I'll be following along with the adventure ideas in the Mithril source book for a little while and then branching out to other parts of Ghelspad.

MrR_

Remove ads