mleibrock's in-game thread for Council of Thieves

mleibrock

First Post
Man 6 again in flanking position on knight 9 attacks with his club but again is unable to even get close. _: 1D20+2 = [6]+2 = 8

Man 1, the other half of the two flanking Knight 9 also attacks and so close to hitting but still missed. _: 1D20+4 = [17]+4 = 21

Man 2 continues to bleed

knight 12 changes to his crossbow as his weapon.

Tiko is up - Louis, you around?

Scotley

Hero
I have heard that testosterone therapy helps with poor memory as well as other "problems"

[sblock=Private for DeWar only]I just remembered this is a family game now, so I put this in an sblock. Don't want to scare our GM's offspring away. Maybe that's my trouble, I don't have the 'other problem' so too much blood flow is going down instead of up to my brain...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Scotley and DeWar]
Apparently, 'wrong' and 'right' no longer have the meanings we learned as youths in regard to those parts. 'Desired' and 'not desired' seems to be the way things are going what with elective gender re-assignment surgery being about as available as an appendectomy. I can't help but feel that the naturally occuring organs of procreation ought to be entitled to a little more deferance.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
LOL,

Had to do it... vas derferance. Baaahahahah

[sblock=Scotley and DeWar]
Apparently, 'wrong' and 'right' no longer have the meanings we learned as youths in regard to those parts. 'Desired' and 'not desired' seems to be the way things are going what with elective gender re-assignment surgery being about as available as an appendectomy. I can't help but feel that the naturally occuring organs of procreation ought to be entitled to a little more deferance.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Tiko holds his rapier out to his side and his other hand begins to move in that motion you have seen right before she casts a spell. She casts shocking grasp and reaches out and nearly instantaneously, the knight is writhing in pain. _: 1D20+6 = [20]+6 = 26. Crit check - [url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=92071]_: 1D20+6 = [5]+6 = 11
- confirm crit. Dealing 14 pts of damage. _: 1D6 = [6] = 6
1D6 = [1] = 1
1D6 = [4] = 4
1D6 = [3] = 3

The knight is unmoving face down.

Man 4 continues to bleed.

Janiven again pulls back her bow and shoots at the knight atop the horse approaching her (2) _: 1D20+6 = [17]+6 = 23
Her aim is true this time but the arrow merely grazes the knight and he takes 2 points damage. _: 1D8 = [2] = 2

Knight 5 continues to try to attack Dru. _: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15
But again, is unable to connect with the cavalier.

Knight 7 who is manning the heavy crossbow aboard the wagon again fires at Janiven. _: 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6
but can not connect as knight 2 is partial obstructing his view.

Man 5 continues to bleed.

Knight 4 having no current target moves to engage Janiven as well

Knight 3 moves to engage Suzume.

Canan Liath and Dru are up.

FYI - I am headed to Orlando for the next few days for a little family vacation so it will be late next week before I am posting again.

Attachments

• Arael rescue site1.xlsx
    14.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier L2, age: 20

Dru again attacks Knight 5:

[roll=Attack]1d20+7][/roll]
[roll0]

[sblock=Dru Xorik, Cav2, sheet]
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier L2, age: 20
Align: C/G Deity: Sarenrae
S15 +2mod = [13(3pts) +2 racial adj. (human)]
D13 +1 mod = (3pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
I 11 +0 mod = (1pt)
W12 +1 mod = (2pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
Total = 15 pts

HP: 24 [10+1Con+1FC+10+1Con+1FC]
AC: 20 [10base+8Half Plate+2HvyShield+0dex(armor)] [in Hide+Shld: AC 17, FF 16, T 11]
FF: 20 T: 10
(W/O shield - AC: 18, FF: 18, T: 10)
BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Hero Points: 1

Saves:
Fort: +5 = +3[class]+1[ability]+1[trait]
Ref: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]
Will: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]

Cavalier Class and Order of the Dragon Features:
*Challenge 1/day ) [allies gain +1 to att subject whenever Dru threatens subject]
*Perception and Survival added to class skills. [When use Survival to find food and water or protect from weather, gain bonus = 1/2 cav level, min +1]
*Tactician - Precise Strike Teamwork Feat -- By spending 1 standard action, Dru can grant his teamwork feat, Precise Strike, to all allies w/in 30 feet who can see and hear him. Feat grants to each flanking ally +1d6 damage against flanked opponent.
*Aid Allies - adjacent ally receives a +3 bonus to his Armor Class, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check

Feats:
*Weapon Focus, Greatsword (+1 att) [Reg. feat]
*Weapon Focus, Flail (+1 att) [Human bonus feat]
*Precise Strike (Cavalier Bonus Teamwork feat) Req: must flank with ally Eff: all flanking allies who have this feat deal an extra 1d6 precision damage with each successful attack.

Skills [8 ranks at L2]:
Climb 1 ranks, (+2 str), (+3 class skill) = +6 [-1 in half plate, +3 in Hide]
Diplomacy 1 ranks, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Intimidate 1 ranks, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Perception 1 ranks, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill), (+1/2 cav level, min +1) = +6
Ride 2 ranks, (+1 dex), (+3 class skill) = +6 [no ACP on Blister, otherwise, -2 in 1/2 plate +2 inHide]
Survival 2 ranks, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill) (+1/2 cav level to find food/shelter, min+1) = +6 (+7)

TRAITS
Resilient [+1 Fort saves]
Rich Parents [starting money=900 gp]

[900 gp starting money due to trait]
*= Gear of Choice
*Half Plate (+8 AC) (-7 ACP) (600gp)
Back-up Armor: Hide Armor (+4 AC) (15gp)
*Heavy Wooden Shield (+2 AC) (7gp) (ordinarily used but not always- strapped on back if not)
Greatsword +5 att/2d6+3, 19-20/X2 (50gp) (strapped across his back when not in use, under the shield)
*Flail +5 att/1d8+2, X2, Disarm, Trip (8gp)
2 Handaxes, +4 att/1d6+2, X3 (6gp) (used as missiles mostly)
Short Sword +4 att/1d6+2, 19-20/X2 (10gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Hammer (the tool kind not the weapon kind) (5sp)
4 Days' Trail Rations (2gp)
Waterskin (1gp)
Whetstone (2cp)
10gp 4 sp 8 cp remaining money

Mount - "Blister", Light Horse (Palomino)
*Fancy* Studded Leather Barding (130 gp, +3 AC)
*Ornate* Military Saddle (40 gp)
*Heavy Duty* Bit & Bridle (4gp)
*Tricked Out Fancy* Saddlebags (8gp)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Too many brackets in my attack roll for it to work. Here goes try #2:
[roll0]

So that's a 20 to hit for 11 hp of damage if successful.

OOC: WELCOME, E. ELDRIDGE!!

Last edited:

Remove ads