• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! - OOC [CLOSED]

hafrogman

Adventurer
I Think that central casting has a good team, or at least the one they deserve!!
Fixed that for you. . .

One idea I had, and I don't know how amenable people would be to it, but I thought it would be neat. For at lot of these shows they seem to have taped casting interviews with the people, from before the final selection. So maybe we, or Relique, or both, could throw together a few questions that the producers might have asked. Then we give our responses, sort of a way to start defining our characters.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Fixed that for you. . .

One idea I had, and I don't know how amenable people would be to it, but I thought it would be neat. For at lot of these shows they seem to have taped casting interviews with the people, from before the final selection. So maybe we, or Relique, or both, could throw together a few questions that the producers might have asked. Then we give our responses, sort of a way to start defining our characters.

Good idea. In fact it is a lot better then my idea of having each of you post the "audition" tape your character's sent in before they were allowed to join the official audition.

Let's make it 10 questions. I'll come up with the first 4. Each of you come up with 1.

1. What do you think is your best ability/talent? How would you to use that ability/talent to change the world?
2. Who or what do you consider to be your worst fear? Why?
3. If you had the chance to save the world or yourself then which would you save if you can not save them both? Why?
4. What is the one thing you want to do, which you are unable to do? What would you do if you had the ability to do that?

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Good idea. In fact it is a lot better then my idea of having each of you post the "audition" tape your character's sent in before they were allowed to join the official audition.
Oh, I don't know. . . I think I'd kind of like to see that, too.

Not because I actually have any thoughts on my own, but I can see The Viking's now. While being filmed from a safe distance, the Viking tries to ride the Johkalups* (or however you spell that) in an inner tube, clutching a Swedish bikini model under each arm, and screaming incomprehensibly at the camera as to why he should be on the show. Incomprehensible because

a) The cameraman is far away
b) The roar of the crashing ice and water
c) He talks funny

*Jökulhlaup apparently

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
aww you missed my guy from the line up :( Terrence Vance, has gone through a number of roles in his brief career from minor prankster to minor hero, broadcast, channel changer, Telly addict.

but now with the launch of the new show he is Mr TV

and my question...

6. Why do you want to appear on Television?

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Oh, I don't know. . . I think I'd kind of like to see that, too.

Good point. Do both then. :p

Not because I actually have any thoughts on my own, but I can see The Viking's now. While being filmed from a safe distance, the Viking tries to ride the Johkalups (or however you spell that) in an inner tube, clutching a Swedish bikini model under each arm, and screaming incomprehensibly at the camera as to why he should be on the show. Incomprehensible because

a) The cameraman is far away
b) The roar of the crashing ice and water
c) He talks funny

Don't forget, The production team would add some campy/crappy/dramatic music in the background. While adding in a Monty Python-esque subtitle onto the scene.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Good point. Do both then. :p
Half done. Once we have 11 questions, I'll post my interview.

You'll have to forgive me if I've already worked scandal into the plotline. But with a Nord, a Brit, a Pole and an Irishman, I assumed there had to be some kind of cahoots going on. :)

A Nord, a Brit, a Pole and an Irishman walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, reality TV?"

Remove ads