• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM Cyberpunk Game "Digital Seed" OOC Thread

threshel

First Post
Re: encounter with Mason's gang

I'm waiting for Elfy to post, since Kirala's leading the way. Kluge has tunnel vision right now as he goes over the information in his head.
:)
J

Elfy

First Post
Hmmm...I guess Unit-12's a melee muscle then, which would be a useful addition for combat situations, although I'm not sure how much 'fun' he will be to interact with in social situations since he doesn't seem to have any social ability from the description. I'm okay with him though if everyone else is and that's what Lobo Lurker wants to run. When Karl is able to get his computer situation worked out and gets back to it, that'll bring us up to a four unit crew, so that's good too. I wonder what happened to the other characters (White Ghost and Wartoy) that were interested in joining the game - oh well.

Evil Ujio

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
If you guys want me to make something more social, say so. I'm fine with criticism. :)
Unit 12 could actually work quite well, I have several ideas of how to bring the social animal out of the metallic soul :) you just have to read between the lines.

threshel

First Post
Evil Ujio said:
Unit 12 could actually work quite well, I have several ideas of how to bring the social animal out of the metallic soul :) you just have to read between the lines.

I think this could be interesting, and I know that Kluge would find Unit-12 fascinating.
:)
J

Lobo Lurker

First Post
As an aside, as Unit-12 gains 'experience' his social skills will increase as he will have learned a little more about himself and human interactions (which was the main roleplaying hook I had in mind for this character).

Evil Ujio

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
As an aside, as Unit-12 gains 'experience' his social skills will increase as he will have learned a little more about himself and human interactions (which was the main roleplaying hook I had in mind for this character).
Post him in the Rogue's Gallery :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads