• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM Cyberpunk Game "Digital Seed" OOC Thread

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Goody. I was jonesing for some action (of the purely cerebral gaming type).

Hey, I was playing WoW a couple weeks ago on the Uther server. Saw a cat named Ujio, is that you?

Evil Ujio

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
Goody. I was jonesing for some action (of the purely cerebral gaming type).

Hey, I was playing WoW a couple weeks ago on the Uther server. Saw a cat named Ujio, is that you?
LOL no, I use that name in other games but I am on Mal'ganis ;)

threshel

First Post
VR Combat Question

If Int=Str and so on (which is actually a cool idea for VR combat, btw), would my feats transfer? Specifically, since my Wis (VR Dex) meets the prereq's for Dodge and Evasion, would I get to apply them in VR? Like this: In VR, my "reflex" save is +7, so would that then be my "damage" save by virtue of the Evasion Feat?

Last edited:

Evil Ujio

First Post
threshel said:
If Int=Str and so on (which is actually a cool idea for VR combat, btw), would my feats transfer? Specifically, since my Wis (VR Dex) meets the prereq's for Dodge and Evasion, would I get to apply them in VR? Like this: In VR, my "reflex" save is +7, so would that then be my "damage" save by virtue of the Evasion Feat?
Makes sense to me :)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Evil Ujio said:
Post coming soon, tired... long week... but soon :)

I hear ya. I had no days off last week and 65+ hours of work logged... and my 8 month old daughter started figuring out how to walk.

And to top things off my graveyard employee called in sick and backup isn't answering her phone. :( I wish I hadn't worked any overtime today 'cause now I have to work graveyard. :(

threshel

First Post
Really, really off-topic.

Hey Lobo,

It looks like I'm travelling to Costa Rica soon, probably the 27-30th of May. This would be my first time coming to CR. Would you be willing to help me (even if it's just by email)? I always feel better about going to a new country if I have some kind of contact there.
My email is threshel (at) mail (dot) com

:)
J
PS Evil Ujio, take your time. RL happens. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads