Moderator approval?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Though now I have to ask to what extent do those old community supporter accounts count for anything under the new CSA paradigm?

The old ones have been replaced by the new ones. There's no technical way to automatically transfer them over to the new ones, unfortunately, so it's a slightly annoying process of cancelling the old one at PayPal and manually setting up a new one from here. Not the most elegant process, and not something I can do for you at this end (as I can't access your PayPal account).

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The old ones have been replaced by the new ones. There's no technical way to automatically transfer them over to the new ones, unfortunately, so it's a slightly annoying process of cancelling the old one at PayPal and manually setting up a new one from here. Not the most elegant process, and not something I can do for you at this end (as I can't access your PayPal account).

I know this is getting off-topic, but I thought I had permanent status at that level due to that being a reward from back during one of the old donation drives. I know I didn't have a recurring payment set up via Paypal.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I know this is getting off-topic, but I thought I had permanent status at that level due to that being a reward from back during one of the old donation drives. I know I didn't have a recurring payment set up via Paypal.
That's an entirely different thing. You still have that -- it gives you access to all of ENP's products, which you can find in the Resources section.

Remove ads