Moderators - Please lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Mark, include me for breakfast, please. I haven't yet decided which games to play.

William Ronald

Explorer
Tavislota, as you and your wife are my first players, I will give you the choice of a few scenarios. The choices are a haunted ruin, a dungeon crawl or a castle siege. Or if there is something you REALLY want, let me know. There will be opportunities for role playing and using your wits in any scenario that I run. As you are coming in from Kazakhstan, I will be happy to do something special. Any requests for characters for you and your wife.

Anyone else who wants in, let me know. Also, let me know what Scenario

KnowTheToe

First Post
Jack, Since we live a block from each other, you want to car pool. I plan on staying fr the entire day and will do breakfast. Food was decent and it was nice meeting people before the games started last time.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
CamelToe said:
Jack, Since we live a block from each other, you want to car pool. I plan on staying fr the entire day and will do breakfast. Food was decent and it was nice meeting people before the games started last time.

Hey, I was going to ask you about that at our game tomorrow. That'd be great. We can work out the details a little later.

So, anyway... I'm not normally overly fond of Jedi PCs in my Star Wars games. I rather like the down and dirty Wild West type feel of the Rebellion Era. However, I do realise that people want to play Jedi, because they kick ass.

Also, I just finished watching Kurosawa's The Seven Samurai, and consequently was given an inspiration for a Jedi-based adventure.

So, would there be more interest in an adventure in which seven Jedi-errants must defend an Outer-Rim colony against roving Bandits? I would most likley use it to replace the Slot 2 "Rebel" adventure I currently have planned.

Last edited:

Sebastian

First Post
I would like to register for the event and claim a seat at PC's gaming table (game 7). I want to see some superjudge-action :). I am not sure, what other events I am going to attend.

ghettognome

First Post
Mark,
Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you.:) I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be coming down with my other half (bf). Then in the last one I stated he was the other half that I would be coming down with, then just made some sort of stupid joke about which half he was (i.e. better half) :p.

Kiwis are fun.

Yehaw! I got me some fresh meat! Er...another player... :D To those lovely three people that have signed up to come play wif mee, pweese tell me what kinda character you might want to play. (Psions/Psychic Warriors might be a good idea...*wink wink, nudge nudge*) I'll roll up the characters and things, so just tell me here, or drop me an email letting me know what you want to play!

Talvisota

First Post
William Ronald - thanks for the inclusion. Any ol' scenario will do, but remember, I will be translating for my wife, Nika. I can do it quickly, but items lose flavor in translation, so I imagine that a haunted/horror atmosphere wouldn't fly well (at least for her.)

Plus, I cannot guarantee her attendance as yet, but we are at about 50%.

And, put us in for breakfast, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads