• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monks vs. Ninjas (vs. Lawyers)

paradox42

First Post
Maybe the 4E Monk will kill the Ninja and take its stuff. That would be a measure of metaphorical revenge for the Shaolin.

I doubt either of them could touch the Lawyer, though. :p Fist of Burning Death, meet Injunction of Permanent Poverty!

Zimri

First Post
paradox42 said:
Maybe the 4E Monk will kill the Ninja and take its stuff. That would be a measure of metaphorical revenge for the Shaolin.

I doubt either of them could touch the Lawyer, though. :p Fist of Burning Death, meet Injunction of Permanent Poverty!

Oh come on now EVERYONE knows that monks just work better when they are permanently poor (vow of poverty)

trancejeremy

Adventurer
This is hard to believe, because I was under the impression that "real life" ninjas weren't especially good at fighting, just being sneaky.

Balgus

First Post
A ninja would not be bold enough to waltz into atemple and challenge the monks... If he did - that is one crappy ninja.

Sounds a lot like Bruce Lee in Fist of Fury...Except it was a kung fu chinaman in Japanese dojo.

tzor

First Post
Every body was kung - fu suing
Spectators all were booing
With verbal threats the're using
Reporters they were wooing​

What? Where are the pirates and vikings? :p

Remove ads