Kickstarter Monster Description Cards Kickstarter —Honest Opinion Requested.

Honestly...... I am sure they are great. Yet having bought cards such as magic weapon cards, spell cards and NPC cards, I find cards get lost under books and generally get in my way and make the table messier and also I do fine with my own monster descriptors.

ConflictGames

Explorer
Honestly...... I am sure they are great. Yet having bought cards such as magic weapon cards, spell cards and NPC cards, I find cards get lost under books and generally get in my way and make the table messier and also I do fine with my own monster descriptors.
These cards are tarot size and will be less likely to be lost. You should join us. JR#19 Forever.

Longspeak

Adventurer
For those wondering about the cards themselves, I have backed other Conflict Games cards and love them. They're useful, easy to look at and use, and handy. I was not and am not sure I want Monster cards, but those wondering about the card part of the idea, it's worth it.

aco175

Legend
I see they made 15 times the 10,000$ they were looking for. I do not need these myself. I would rather have cards linked to actual monsters in 5e that I may use. They seem to talk about a creature with claws in general and not a troll that I could use. I would rather have a troll card with tactics and habitat and what parts of it I can use for spell components. Maybe local rumors about trolls that may or may not be true.

I can see this being for tables that may roleplay more than my table does. Mostly in fights, there is some description of blows, but mostly with things like criticals and it is generally only one sentence. I did like the video , but was waiting for it to show me monsters I knew and not something more general. I figured that out later when I read more downscreen.

Remove ads