D&D 5E Monsters of the Multiverse as Piecemeal content?

Well, no, I replied to the analogy. You pedantically interjected with a tangent that has absolutely no possible benefit to the discussion.
then why respond to me? if no one responded this would have died hours ago... it only contnues as you keep it going.
It seems like you've an issue with the idea of not being pedantic to no benefit to anyone, so I'm going to simply make sure that you and I aren't as likely to have this issue in the future.
so you wont keep quoting me?

Rikka66

Adventurer
I do kind of wonder if someone sold "just the action sequences" but at a lower price point if they would make sales... especially since the cutting of the footage is something even an idiot like me can do.
I feel like between the theater-to-home viewing window being so short (if often non-existent) and content owners now releasing clips and compilations on their own channels that there just isn't a chance at appreciable sales.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
then why respond to me? if no one responded this would have died hours ago... it only contnues as you keep it going.

so you wont keep quoting me?
This is passive aggressive manipulation, and is an underhanded tactic to shut up someone you disagree with or who has a legitimate reason to be challenging you.

You could just as easily have not replied at any point, obviously, but by saying the above you are trying to make it seem like you're being very reasonable when in fact you've been quite disrespectful.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mod Note:
@GMforPowergamers @doctorbadwolf

Enough! The two of you are now dragging your interpersonal conflict between threads. You are both claiming the other guy is wrong, having forgotten that there comes a point where you are both wrong.

Disengage, now, please.

Remove ads