Level Up (A5E) Monstrous Menagerie Preview: Blue Dragon

If you love dragons, and don’t have the Monstrous Menagerie yet, here’s a preview of one iconic monster: the blue dragon! The MoMe has nearly 100 pages of dragons, including chromatic, metallic, essence, and gem dragons. You can get the PDF of the MoMe now, or pre-order the hardcover!

If you love dragons, and don’t have the Monstrous Menagerie yet, here’s a preview of one iconic monster: the blue dragon! The MoMe has nearly 100 pages of dragons, including chromatic, metallic, essence, and gem dragons.

You can get the PDF of the MoMe now, or pre-order the hardcover!

Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 1.24.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 1.24.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 1.25.40 PM.png

Stalker0

Legend
I won't lie, I got really confused about this preview because I was like "wait the LU books already came out, I have the pdfs!". It took me a second to realize it was the LU monster book and not some new monster book.

Stormonu

Legend
That's a lot of information!

The only thing I really dislike is stat blocks being broken up over multiple pages. I like to be able to lay the book open on the page and see everything for the monster (especially one this complex) without having to flip pages.

Von Ether

Legend
That's a lot of information!

The only thing I really dislike is stat blocks being broken up over multiple pages. I like to be able to lay the book open on the page and see everything for the monster (especially one this complex) without having to flip pages.
Oddly enough, if you could almost put the ancient version of the monster onto a two page spread if you cut out the fluff/illustration page. Then again, layout is hard.

Remove ads

Remove ads