Monte's Project- Apparatus of Kwalish?

My project

Just so you guys know:

I never intentionally gave any misleading disinformation. While I can't speak for all of your "clues", since most of the info you have comes from Anthony Valterra and not me, I'd forget about the gnomish kama sutra thing--that is just misleading.

My Jack Chick comment really was meant to reflect the fact that he's not going to like any D&D product. Although he probably would like this project less than others (I don't really know, though--they might all seem the same to people like him).

As I've said before, if it was up to me, I'd tell you what it is. It's WotC's policy.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Re: My project

Monte At Home said:
Just so you guys know:

I never intentionally gave any misleading disinformation. While I can't speak for all of your "clues", since most of the info you have comes from Anthony Valterra and not me, I'd forget about the gnomish kama sutra thing--that is just misleading.

My Jack Chick comment really was meant to reflect the fact that he's not going to like any D&D product. Although he probably would like this project less than others (I don't really know, though--they might all seem the same to people like him).

As I've said before, if it was up to me, I'd tell you what it is. It's WotC's policy.
Thanks for clearing that up, Monte, and welcome to the new boards. :)

Remove ads