• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monty Python's Top 20 sketches

I miss the Spanish Inquisition.
The whole routine about "what did the Romans ever do for us" was funnier than the stoning by "bearded women" as was the whole Biggus Dickus routine.
I always quite like the Incontinent's Marathon, or whatever that one was called.
Twit of the year is also a classic.
And despite the fact that they're probably overplayed, the dead parrot and the lumberjacks will probably always be my favorites.

Qlippoth

Explorer
ElMorte said:
I didn't expect the spanish inquisition on first place. *g*

But i really dont know.

I really, really dont know.

I really, really, really dont know with sketch would be better.
So what you're saying here is, in fact, that even you, you are afraid, really just don't know?

I think the Dead Parrot sketch is the funniest sketch, but the Lumberjack song is their best song. I also will always have a fond memory of the Spam sketch because one of my less-than-serious one-shot D&D adventures I ran featured Spam Vikings (as well as giant hamsters, tinker gnomes, a giant evil flumph, and a huge robotic hamster, but that's a whole 'nuther story)....

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
thalmin said:
How about Mr Creosote (sp) from Meaning of Life?
Better get a bucket!
I could not help but laugh at that and was sick at the same time, which I found very very distressing! :lol:

You also had the penis song in the Meaning of Life.

And Corprate Raiders are the beginning.

Dragon Mage

First Post
There are so many it's hard to rate them. In my case it's the one I saw last that is the best. But I have to agree the the Twit of the year needs to be in there. Also:

Black Knight
Mr. Moore and the Lupins
"Let's not not bicker and argue over who killed who"
see my sig....

Fenris

Adventurer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
No Cheese Shop? That's just wrong... :(
I also like I Like Traffic Lights, Man turns into Scotsman, The semaphore version of "Wuthering Heights", Bruces, and the one with the play-by-play commentary of a famous writer whom I can't remember right now.

Thomas Hardy

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads