More Words of Chaos?

E-1000

Explorer
Tivrem: The word of fairness. When used, the stats of all beings present are added up and divided evenly among everyone, any ability not everyone has is divided in split evenly between everyone, and any authority anyone has is evenly split between everyone. Essentially, it completely levels the playing field and puts everyone on completely identical footing.

E-1000

Explorer
Fai Ous Gren: The word of exchange, allows the user to exchange one thing for another, regardless of what it is or if they have it. This is not just limited to physical items; it can also allow the user to trade for abilities, titles, experiences, and other such immaterial things. Ous Gren are seals put on it that restrict it to only making completely fair trades and only if the subject is willing.

Last edited:

E-1000

Explorer
A new one, it's unbearably op but I think it's kind of cool:

This Word cannot be represented by letters, rather it appears as, and somehow is heard as, an image of a holy lotus flower, dead and crumbling. Whatever it is used on has its being stripped from it, becoming nothing more than a faint, meaningless memory in the Akashic Library, doomed to decay into nothing. As the DM, stop mentioning the target in any way, whether through narration or npcs, and instruct your players to do the same, as the target no longer is and never was. This word is the most feared of all powers, and the Supreme Being, unable to successfully seal it or destroy it, has locked it in the most dangerous part of the Akashic Library and purged all knowledge of it, and indeed, the very capability to comprehend it, from creation.

The inspiration here is that the word strips off any and all qualities of a being, attacking the very ideas behind the character or location or what-have-you, causing the "Akashic Library," here representing the gaming group, to "lose its grip" on the thing, rendering any interaction with it impossible, until everyone collectively accepts it, moves on, and someday forgets it existed. I came up with this as a possible "ultimate attack" of sorts for Heka, my settings embodiment of magic. Not just as in the thing wizards do, but all things fantastic and wondrous, from brave adventurers fighting unusually large rodents to cosmic beings controlling the laws of physics like Play-Doh.

A new one, it's unbearably op but I think it's kind of cool:

This Word cannot be represented by letters, rather it appears as, and somehow is heard as, an image of a holy lotus flower, dead and crumbling. Whatever it is used on has its being stripped from it, becoming nothing more than a faint, meaningless memory in the Akashic Library, doomed to decay into nothing. As the DM, stop mentioning the target in any way, whether through narration or npcs, and instruct your players to do the same, as the target no longer is and never was. This word is the most feared of all powers, and the Supreme Being, unable to successfully seal it or destroy it, has locked it in the most dangerous part of the Akashic Library and purged all knowledge of it, and indeed, the very capability to comprehend it, from creation.

The inspiration here is that the word strips off any and all qualities of a being, attacking the very ideas behind the character or location or what-have-you, causing the "Akashic Library," here representing the gaming group, to "lose its grip" on the thing, rendering any interaction with it impossible, until everyone collectively accepts it, moves on, and someday forgets it existed. I came up with this as a possible "ultimate attack" of sorts for Heka, my settings embodiment of magic. Not just as in the thing wizards do, but all things fantastic and wondrous, from brave adventurers fighting unusually large rodents to cosmic beings controlling the laws of physics like Play-Doh.
Wow this is actually pretty fuxking badass. I love the concept!

Tivrem: The word of fairness. When used, the stats of all beings present are added up and divided evenly among everyone, any ability not everyone has is divided in split evenly between everyone, and any authority anyone has is evenly split between everyone. Essentially, it completely levels the playing field and puts everyone on completely identical footing.
Communism! Lol

Bootlebat

Explorer
Here's a few I thought of

Xapp: The word for magical force. Creates a HUGE (star sized) magic missile-like projectile that does 1000d10,000 unresistable metempiric damage, multiplied by the targets health multiplier (if any). It has infinite range, there is no saving throw, and no manner of cover or concealment helps.

Syl Rin Myff: The word of archiving or storing away. It essentially gives the user a "save game" function; the first time it's spoken, it creates the "save point", by saying it again, the user can either make a new "save point", or basically rewind the entire time-space continuum back to the previous "save." Rin Myff are seals limiting the user to only one "save point" at a time.

Here's a few I thought of

Xapp: The word for magical force. Creates a HUGE (star sized) magic missile-like projectile that does 1000d10,000 unresistable metempiric damage, multiplied by the targets health multiplier (if any). It has infinite range, there is no saving throw, and no manner of cover or concealment helps.

Syl Rin Myff: The word of archiving or storing away. It essentially gives the user a "save game" function; the first time it's spoken, it creates the "save point", by saying it again, the user can either make a new "save point", or basically rewind the entire time-space continuum back to the previous "save." Rin Myff are seals limiting the user to only one "save point" at a time.
Those are cool, I like them

Bootlebat

Explorer
One more:

Zheluuure: The word of happiness,pleasure, contentment etc. It can be used offensively to make a target feel pleasure so intense they are rendered helpless indefinitely, there is no saving throw, and immunity to mind-affecting effects is no defense. As a protective spell, it can give a target (including the user) a morale bonus equal to 1/2 the user's HD to AC and all d20 rolls. The Wuji's Cleansing Breath of Light can cure this, and dying and coming back (due to transmortality, cosmic string, etc)
( I thought of this based on the bliss bolt spell i made for the happiness portfolio)

Last edited:

E-1000

Explorer
Two new ideas I had:

Schyyr: The word of stars. It allows the user to control them at their whim. It once had seals placed upon it for fear of its great power, but when the Leviathan Alpha attacked the concept of "stars" and consumed the Herald Stars, the seals broke, and weakened by the loss as the word is the Supreme Being has not seen fit to replace them.

Lorr Akk Vrern: The word of affliction. Allows the user to infect a target with any sort of malady, such as parasites, illnesses, or bodily breakdowns, ignoring any and all resistance or immunity to them. Akk Vrern are seals that restrict it to summoning existing inflictions, rather than conjuring them from nothing. (So whenever it's used to infect someone, somewhere else, someone loses the condition. Typically the closest instance of the desired illness is what is taken, but the user may choose a specific case they are aware of if they so wish.) This is not limited to just mortal inflictions, but also to the cosmic maladies which plague beings of multiversal power.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases