[Morning] Culper Ring: The Battle of New Orleans (M&M)

The_Universe

First Post
1815. January 8th. 2 Hours Before Dawn. Villere Plantation. Nine Miles South of New Orleans.

Although the British and their powerful Hessian allies menaced Washington mere months ago in a plot to steal the Holy Grail, and attacked Baltimore Harbor only weeks later hoping to unleash an ancient eldritch horror trapped beneath Fort McHenry, the heroic efforts of the Culper Ring have turned the tide of the war, sending the otherworldly monstrosity that the Hessians had summoned through a strange portal to another world.

Their futuristic allies gone, the British withdrew from the Chesapeake Bay, and have moved their attack to the distant West, sailing to the Gulf of Mexico to attack New Orleans. More than 10,000 British troops under the command of Major General Parkenham landed in Lake Borgne and took control of the Villere Plantation on December 14th, overpowering three American gunboats that guarded the bay. American volunteers under the command of Major General Andrew Jackson attacked the British headquarters a week later under cover of darkness, temporarily halting Parkenham’s advance, and then retreating to a defensive barricade at Chalmette Plantation, blocking the British’s only reliable route to the city.

Now, Major General Jackson has sent you to Villere on another daring raid... this time, to stop the British once and for all.

6-8 Characters. 18th century patriotic superheroes. Mutants and Masterminds 2e. No previous experience necessary.

Direwolf
John Crichton
Psion
Dovaj Viajiir
Bretbo
Funeris
DivineO
Dorgin

Alts:
Animadversio
Xath
Rebelscum
QuinnHarlech
Mrs. Harlech
The Wyrd

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
I have no doubt you'll be more than fine. The only reason I'm not playing your game is because we could (ostensibly) get together any time!
Oh no, I meant that running my game in the morning precludes me from playing in yours in the morning.

I *may* change my game to an afternoon slot, as I'd definitely would dig on some more Culper Ring action.

Remove ads