[Morning] Culper Ring: The Battle of New Orleans (M&M)

madwabbit

First Post
Sign me up as well, please.

Yes, I know I'm running a game, so Alt me. And hopefully I'll be able to bribe my way in if I have to cancel my game, and you're already max'ed out.

If not, I'll just side on the game sidelines and cry. A lot.

Maybe. :)

John Crichton

First Post
Pssst. NOON, man, noon.

Linejumper!
Yeah, I saw that and also posted about it in the initial thread. But I'm on a slow internet connection and didn't come back to this one for an edit after the fact. I, like others, was confused by the date with no time player reg time. Heck, I did the same thing for the game I'm running. I think it's perfectly fair to call it at noon and I will happily move to the end of the line if that is the case deemed by the powers that be.

Just lemme know either way so I can grab a spot in another game. :)

Bretbo

First Post
If The_Universe wants to run a play-test before gameday, that might free up some slots for others, particularily out-of-towners...just say'n.

TheWyrd

First Post
Nice. I'm forever going to lament the fact that I missed the first one.. but sign me up please.

Edit: Or if there's a playtest for the locals I'll take in on that.

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
OK. I have a full deck of players, and a ton of alts. A few things to note...

1. This is essentially the same game I ran at the NC gameday last fall. If you played it then, it hasn't changed much, so you'll need to be pretty forgetful to avoid knowing exactly what's going to happen. ;)

2. I will run a version of this game for locals either shortly before or shortly after the DC Gameday. I'll post a couple of possible dates soon. :)

3. I wish I could run a game for everyone who's interested, but 14 players might be pushing it. :p

Remove ads