Morning: Off to School! (Game in a Jar)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
You have studied the basics of magic but there is no place that can better prepare you to be a mighty wizard than the Redhurst Academy of Magic. The only problem is finding it. The magical school teleports to various locations around the world. You've heard tales of one of its locations and now you and a small group of your hopeful friends are trying to find and gain entrance to the world's most prestigous magical institution.

This game uses the Game in a Jar system that was designed by my daughter (age 7). She will be running the game though I'll be there in an advisory capacity. Although she is young, she has been GMing simple games for over 2 years now for her mother and I. She's decided it's now time to share her games with others. Needless to say, this will be fairly kid friendly. But the plot is not simplistic and I think most gamers would find it engaging.

It is designed to be run for a fairly small group and every participant will get a copy of the game (in a jar!) to take home with them.

Slot 1: DO's daughter
Slot 2: DO's son
Slot 3: Zoatebix
Slot 4: Ethernaut

Last edited:

Ethernaut

First Post
I hope that your daughter gets some more players to sign up. Let me get the ball rolling and sign up myself. I heard the game went well at the NC Game Day and I love to encourage young GMs (especially GMs that are *this* young).

Our regular Buffy game is scheduled for the evening, so this will be my only session of DC Game Day. But I look forward to seeing everyone, even if it is only for the morning.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Woot! This actually fills up the game! Thanks Ethernaut!

I've updated the slots above. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Remove ads