D&D General Mostly Free Minis, Dragon Mags, & Module

dave2008

Legend
UPDATE 4: All minis are spoken for now! Thank you! If anything changes I will let you know.

I have decided to not take most of my minis to Seattle with me. So I will give them away to whomever pays for the shipping. I am offering two bundles: a box of plastic minis and a box of metal minis. Photos and details below. I am happy to answer any questions. Just let me know if your interested and we can work out the details.

Update: Dragon magazines are gone (dropped them off at local half-price books)

Update 2:
I have them packed in to boxes:
plastics: 11.5x11.5x17
metals: 8.5x9.5x13.5

I am willing to put them both in one larger box, but not repacking them. Sorry, I'm going through a lot and there is only so much I am able to do. Shipping from Columbus, Ohio.

UPDATE 3: Metals are spoken for. Only the Plastics are available now.

Plastic Minis
The pictures below show most of my Small, Medium, and Large minis stuffed into the Reaper Bones Vampire set box. Most of the Huge and Gargantuan Minis are on the shelf and will be shipped with the other plastic minis. All of these have been purchased since 2008 and some as recently as last year. The box will contain unpainted and painted minis. The full previously mentioned Reaper Bones set; the Wrath of Ashardalon and Castle Ravenloft game minis; and a bunch more I picked up over the years.

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

Metal Minis
The metal minis are from approx. 1983 - 1991. Many are painted (often poorly) by me and most of the paint jobs are in bad shape. Some are unpainted. Most of the larger minis that came in multiple pieces are partially "broken" into their constituent pieces. If you look at the photo you see lots of wings, tails, and necks. It looked to me like most of the pieces are there - but no guarantees. I would think most of these are Ral Partha originals, but I don't remember. I had a lot of dragons!

IMG_0268.JPG

Last edited:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I am interested in both boxes. Do you have a sense of shipping cost, since that will be the deciding factor? Just DM me and we can work out details if I can get one or both.

dave2008

Legend
I am interested in both boxes. Do you have a sense of shipping cost, since that will be the deciding factor? Just DM me and we can work out details if I can get one or both.
I don't have any idea yet. I wanted to see if anyone is interested. I will look into it and get back to you.

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
I have decided to not take most of my minis to Seattle with me. So I will give them away to whomever pays for the shipping. I am offering two bundles: a box of plastic minis and a box of metal minis. Photos and details below. I am happy to answer any questions. Just let me know if your interested and we can work out the details.

Plastic Minis
The pictures below show most of my Small, Medium, and Large minis stuffed into the Reaper Bones Vampire set box. Most of the Huge and Gargantuan Minis are on the shelf and will be shipped with the other plastic minis. All of these have been purchased since 2008 and some as recently as last year. The box will contain unpainted and painted minis. The full previously mentioned Reaper Bones set; the Wrath of Ashardalon and Castle Ravenloft game minis; and a bunch more I picked up over the years.

View attachment 353435

View attachment 353436
View attachment 353437

Metal Minis
The metal minis are from approx. 1983 - 1991. Many are painted (often poorly) by me and most of the paint jobs are in bad shape. Some are unpainted. Most of the larger minis that came in multiple pieces are partially "broken" into their constituent pieces. If you look at the photo you see lots of wings, tails, and necks. It looked to me like most of the pieces are there - but no guarantees. I would think most of these are Ral Partha originals, but I don't remember. I had a lot of dragons!

View attachment 353438
I'd be interested in them. Happy to pay shipping, let me know :D
If you end up splitting stuff up I'd be happier with pre-painted plastics. Regardless, hope your move goes well!

Remove ads