D&D General Mostly Free Minis, Dragon Mags, & Module

I have them in two boxes. The metals box is 15 lbs and the plastics is 10 lbs. I can combine them into one box at 25 lbs.
By way of example, assuming can get everything in a medium flat rate Priority box, any of those would go anywhere in the US (including military post services) for $18.40, jumping to $24.75 if you need to use a large flat rate box. Doing even ten pounds via Ground Rate (the cheapest option for minis) will vary depending on the zip codes involved, but within the Lower 48 it'll be somewhere between $13.40 and $33.20 - and more if any dimension of the box is over 12". 25 pounds ranges from $27.40 to $81.35.

When you're outside of 1st Class weight limits and you're not shipping books or CD/DVDs (which can use media rate) the Flat Rate Priority option is almost always the best bargain unless you're shipping within the same zip code.

Yes, I did used to sell and ship painted minis for a living. :)

dave2008

Legend
By way of example, assuming can get everything in a medium flat rate Priority box, any of those would go anywhere in the US (including military post services) for $18.40, jumping to $24.75 if you need to use a large flat rate box. Doing even ten pounds via Ground Rate (the cheapest option for minis) will vary depending on the zip codes involved, but within the Lower 48 it'll be somewhere between $13.40 and $33.20 - and more if any dimension of the box is over 12". 25 pounds ranges from $27.40 to $81.35.

When you're outside of 1st Class weight limits and you're not shipping books or CD/DVDs (which can use media rate) the Flat Rate Priority option is almost always the best bargain unless you're shipping within the same zip code.

Yes, I did used to sell and ship painted minis for a living. :)
Thanks for info. Unfortunately I have already packed them in boxes and I'm not willing to go redo them. :(

dave2008

Legend
I have on person interested at the moment, but not 100% yet. Here is the packing info for anyone interested in figuring out shipping cost. Shipping from Columbus, Ohio. I have packed in two boxes:

plastics: 11.5x11.5x17 - 10lbs

metals: 8.5x9.5x13.5 - 15lbs

I'd be interested in them. Happy to pay shipping, let me know :D
If you end up splitting stuff up I'd be happier with pre-painted plastics. Regardless, hope your move goes well!

If there's anything that isn't already spoken for, I'd happily pay for the shipping. Good luck with your move.

Remove ads