• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Movies screaming for sequels.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Goodsport said:
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
Dude, it already has two sequals: Return of the Killer Tomatoes! in '88
and Killer Tomatoes Strike Back! in '90.

EDIT: And a third: Killer Tomatoes Eat France! in '91.

Last edited:

Darth Shoju

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Am I the only one that like a Barbarella sequel or remake?

If it is still going to star Jane Fonda, then yes, I'd guess you would be the only one. If they got someone younger to do that zero-g strip tease, then I'd be up for watching it once.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Darth Shoju said:
If it is still going to star Jane Fonda, then yes, I'd guess you would be the only one. If they got someone younger to do that zero-g strip tease, then I'd be up for watching it once.
Okay, a remake. No Jane Fonda. Young hottie. Movie rating no less than R (but let's try to shoot for NC-17). ;)

Shag

Explorer
Well off the top of my head:
1)Big Trouble in little china...oh man with asian movies so popular how can they not do this?
Get Yuen Woo Ping, get him to understand its a bit of a parody.
Get like Jet Li, he'd love to do a comedy kung fu...he used to do it so well back in the day.
James Hong must return! ;)
2) Crouching Tiger...wasn't this based on a series of chinese books? Like REALLY old ones? And Crouching Tiger was the end of the series. The earlier books talk about the band of heroes that Yeoh and CYF characters were in. And the finding of the sword. They probably shouldn't use CYF and MY cause they'd need to be younger..huge mini-series oppertunity here.
3)ID4...my take is forget the characters from the first one. Have last bits of humanity join together and using the alien technogy send an expedition into the stars...build plot from here. Maybe that alien attack was only one 'swarm' of locusts and more are one their way. Or maybe they learn the location of a lower tech alien race nearby that they learn is the next target and they goto thier aid. Humans coming to the aid of an alien race uncalled for would be really cool plot.
4) Conan wow this would also make a great either serial or mini series. Have Conan start off as a young man leaving Cimmeria and follow his crazy adventures all the way to the thrown of Aquilonia. It would make sense budget wise cause it would start small and get bigger..thus it would pay for itself.
5)Not really a sequel but sort of...and in a way they are doing it. They are doing a 'sequal' to band of Brothers but in the Pacific theatre (vs japan). I'd personally love to see a Band of Brothers set during the Roman Republic, maybe follow Ceasars campaigns from Gaul to Egypt. Can you imagine being a German calvaryman fighting in Egypt so far from home? They didn't even know what a desert was. It would be like getting picked up from your home and fighting for aliens on Mars.

Well thats good for now...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads