• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Movies screaming for sequels.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Viking Bastard said:
Where Jason fights dinosaurs?

Now that would be good. Just picture it...

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Michael Myers vs. Pinhead vs. Ash vs. Chucky vs. the Leprechaun vs. Hewitt’s from TCSM vs. Velocoraptors vs. Aliens vs. Preditors vs. Jay and Silent Bob!

Great Ghost of James Whale! This would be the perfect movie!

Brakkart

First Post
Jamdin said:
I would like to see sequels for Hawk The Slayer and The Sword & The Sorcerer.

You have got to be kidding right? I mean I like B-movie fantasy as much as anyone, but sequels? To those two movies? The originals were bad enough, though having said that there are worse examples of the genre (anyone ever seen Conquest? If you haven't thank the various divine ones you've been spared it).

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
I can't believe no one has mentioned True Lies yet! (Okay, so recent world events have put the kaibosh (sp?) on the planned sequel, but it would be awesome).

Chain Lightning

First Post
Movies that really need sequels:

-You Got Served needs a sequel. It should be You Got Served Again : Second Helping .

-Dreamcatcher for sure needs a sequel called, Dreamcatcher 2 : I Duditz .

-The Long Kiss Goodnight also. Sequel to be: The Long Kiss Good Morning .

-Snow Dogs for sure needs one. To be named: Snow Dogs 2 : SD2

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
The Grumpy Celt said:

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Michael Myers vs. Pinhead vs. Ash vs. Chucky vs. the Leprechaun vs. Hewitt’s from TCSM vs. Velocoraptors vs. Aliens vs. Preditors vs. Jay and Silent Bob!

The REAL Battle of the Monsters! Yeah!

Dragonblade

Adventurer
The Last Starfighter!

Hell, even a remake would be awesome! I love that movie, dated CG graphics and all!

"Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Kodan armada!"

Ranger REG

Explorer
Dragonblade said:
The Last Starfighter!

Hell, even a remake would be awesome! I love that movie, dated CG graphics and all!

"Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Kodan armada!"
Oh, gee! I hope they cast Macauley Culkin in the lead role!

LOL! :p

Make it The Last Starfighters. A group of young people, including a hottie. (or is it bettie? A heather?)

Dark Jezter

First Post
Conan the Barbarian definately deserves a sequel. Heck, it deserves at least two sequels to cover Conan's transition from thief and adventurer to king of Aquelonia.

And no, Conan the Destroyer dosen't count as a sequel. :p

Hopefully John Milius will be able to get King Conan: Crown of Iron off the ground sometime this decade.

Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:

You forgot to add Godzilla, King Kong and Moby Dick to that list.

Now THAT would be a perfect movie!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads