• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Movies to watch while corona chan prowls the streets

Zardnaar

Legend
I ran a 5E D&D game last Wednesday where the players sailing ship ran into a magical storm. After the game I was thinking about the session and it reminded me of the movie from 1980, "The Final Countdown". Nothing to do with the pandemic but I could use to forget about it for 1 hr 43 min. Good movie from what I remember, though I haven't seen it in probably well over 35 years. Guess for $1.99 on Amazon Prime I'm going to find out if it holds up or not.

Is that the one with a time travel carrier?

Put on Black Klansmen. Heard good things and it stars Kylo Ren.

Last edited:

R_J_K75

Legend
Black Klansman was great. Might even pay to watch some movies wouldn't mind seeing Knives Out.

I have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu and Disney+. Every single movie I have ever tried to watch when I randomly searched because Id either not seen it or wanted to re-watch it wasnt available or I had to rent it.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I've just rewatched all 5 pirates of the Caribbean movies on Disney+, so much swashbuckling fun. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed them.

Remove ads