Movies to watch while corona chan prowls the streets

R_J_K75

Legend
Ouch,that's horrible luck

Yeah its almost comical at this point and I'm not exaggerating either. I've had zero luck picking a random movie and watching it without having to pay, which I rarely do as I feel it defeats the purpose of subscribing to these sites. Don't get me wrong I've watched my share of movies, documentaries and TV shows, but they're either in the popular or recently added categories.

R_J_K75

Legend
Who the hell would pay that much for this "gem"? Although I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere there's some poor soul who need this to complete their VHS collection of 80's fantasy film.

1586864963761.png

jackiefis

Villager
Knives out highly recommend this movie for quarantine viewing, a fresh addition in mystery genre.great performance by daniel craig.Plot is engaging enough to keep you interesting with good character development,a little predictable at times but overall it's a good movie.

Yeah its almost comical at this point and I'm not exaggerating either. I've had zero luck picking a random movie and watching it without having to pay, which I rarely do as I feel it defeats the purpose of subscribing to these sites. Don't get me wrong I've watched my share of movies, documentaries and TV shows, but they're either in the popular or recently added categories.
I never use netflix or any other subscription service. Grey joys house words get it right. XD

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases