• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

SansMoins

Explorer
New to this, so I am not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but on my barbarian, when I try to add the totem feature (bear), it's seems to want to hang and do nothing. I've let it set for a good 20 minutes. Nothing.

New to this, so I am not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but on my barbarian, when I try to add the totem feature (bear), it's seems to want to hang and do nothing. I've let it set for a good 20 minutes. Nothing.
Did you try v12.6? Because that one has a bug which will affect Barbarians (as it is a bug with resistances). Try the latest version, v12.61 that was just updated 2 hours ago. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Disregard that, I found the culprit that was in both v12.6 and v12.61

I got busy streamlining a lot of code, but streamlined it a bit too much ;)

Last edited:

Some more stuff has been updated:

Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.62 (28 November 2016):

• Fixed a fatal issue that caused class choices to crash the sheet (thanks SansMoins for reporting).
Links: MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Colorful A4/Letter        MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Printer Friendly Redesign

Changelog for MPMB's Spell Sheets per Class v12.61 (28 November 2016):

• Recreated all the Spell Sheets from version 12.61 of the Character Record Sheet;
  • Fixed the saving throw for Evard’s Black Tentacles to be Dexterity instead of Constitution (thanks Raikumi for reporting);
  • Fixed the saving throw for Enlarge/Reduce to be Constitution instead of Wisdom;
  • Updated the FAQ.
Links: MPMB's Spell Sheets per Class - Colorful A4/Letter        MPMB's Spell Sheets per Class - Printer Friendly Redesign

Changelog for MPMB's Spell Sheet Generator v8.4b (21 November 2016):

• Fixed the saving throw for Enlarge/Reduce to be Constitution instead of Wisdom.

Looking for the original Printer Friendly version with the artwork of the Wizards of the Coast official character sheet (Click here for the preview)?
Become a patron on Patreon, and you will get the Character Record Sheet, Spell Sheets per Class, and Adventure Logsheet with the WotC design!

Last edited:

@morepurplemorebetter

Regarding the last bug with tiefling -- I don't know if you're interested, but when I was trying my hand at coding up some of the Volo's races, I wired up a set-up that uses webpack and babel to compile the code from modules. It could also allow you to write unit tests and use code-quality tools like eslint. If you're interested I could share that with you -- I don't know what voodoo you're using to build this thing. :)
I am using Notepad++ and Adobe Acrobat (it has its own error checking, debugging, etc.)

That said, I am a total noob when it comes to programming. This sheet is my first (and only) exploration of the world of writing code and I am not familiar with the tools you mention. So it will probably be very worthwhile for me to have a look!

SansMoins

Explorer
Did you try v12.6? Because that one has a bug which will affect Barbarians (as it is a bug with resistances). Try the latest version, v12.61 that was just updated 2 hours ago. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Disregard that, I found the culprit that was in both v12.6 and v12.61

I got busy streamlining a lot of code, but streamlined it a bit too much ;)

Came back to say still a no-gO. Seems that I don't need to.

SansMoins

Explorer
Totems are still not right. Aspect of the Bear is not working correctly with Goliath. Str 20 is coming out at encumbrance at 301, and it should be 401. (20*5*2[Goliath's Powerful Build]*2[Aspect of the Bear]=400)

Totems are still not right. Aspect of the Bear is not working correctly with Goliath. Str 20 is coming out at encumbrance at 301, and it should be 401. (20*5*2[Goliath's Powerful Build]*2[Aspect of the Bear]=400)
When I created the code for the carrying capacity, I assumed that 5e uses multiplication the same way as 3.5e did. However, I now see that it does actually multiply instead of increasing the multiplier by 1. I will fix this in the next version. Thank you for reporting this issue!

greasyspoon42

First Post
I really like the Class spell sheets, but I am have a small problem. My group only uses the Player Handbooks spells. I go into the sheet and I see how to remove the extra spells and it works fine except for cantrips they still have SC & EE spells listed. I tried deleting the rows but it just made duplicates. So how can remove other spells from cantrips?

also is there a way to delete the extra rows that are not in use?

thanks and great job.

I really like the Class spell sheets, but I am have a small problem. My group only uses the Player Handbooks spells. I go into the sheet and I see how to remove the extra spells and it works fine except for cantrips they still have SC & EE spells listed. I tried deleting the rows but it just made duplicates. So how can remove other spells from cantrips?

also is there a way to delete the extra rows that are not in use?

thanks and great job.
Great to hear you like the Complete Spell Sheets per Class!

If you want the sheet to exclude any spells other than the PHB spells, simply deselect the sources and generate the sheet again.
In order to do this, you will have to use the 'Spells' menu ("Spells" button in the 'JavaScript Window', or the "Spells Options" bookmark, or the "Spell Sheet Options" button on every page).
Go to "Spell sources to use (set before generating)" and uncheck the sources you don't want to use.
Then go to "Replace Spell Sheets with 'Complete' Spell Sheet" and select the class you want to generate a spell sheet for.

What do you mean with the rows that are not in use? The rows with an empty line visible? You can delete a row with the menu button in front of each row. If there is no button but a checkbox, you can get the menu by holding Ctrl, Shift, or Cmd while clicking on the checkbox.

Remove ads