• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Hi Dhood6708, I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you perhaps mean that you want to print with duplex mode turned off? Or do you want to fit multiple pages of the PDF on one printed page?

Both of these things can be done by using the normal print commands in Acrobat (i.e. file-print or Ctrl+P), but are indeed unavailable when you use my custom Print button.

I could add a button for duplex mode to the custom Print button in the JavaScript-window, it is relatively easy :)

Dhood6708

Villager
Well whenever I use the print option on the Java script window it will print duplex automatically, no matter what my print preferences are. If I can just use the programs print commands then it should be fine.

But yes my original question was if your custom button can be given an option to turn duplex off.

Thank you, and keep up the great work.

EZrider

First Post
These are awesome looking sheets with what seems like a lot of love and care put into them.
Is there a version of them that is downloadable as Non-Form fillable? I'd love to just print off versions so i can fill them in using a regular old pencil.

EZrider

First Post
I tried this but there are certain areas pre-filled for calculating purposes that print with the field filled, i.e the "Level", "Passive Perception" and ability scores.

Headbomb

First Post
I tried this but there are certain areas pre-filled for calculating purposes that print with the field filled, i.e the "Level", "Passive Perception" and ability scores.

Show extra features (top right corner) > Print > Tick the 'Hide all fields ...' checkbox. You can also select which sheets to print.

Well whenever I use the print option on the Java script window it will print duplex automatically, no matter what my print preferences are. If I can just use the programs print commands then it should be fine.

But yes my original question was if your custom button can be given an option to turn duplex off.

Thank you, and keep up the great work.
This is a good idea, to put a custom button in the custom pop-up. The problem with the custom pop-up is that I cannot have you select the duplex options in the following (normal-looking) print pop-up. I have to have the code that shows you the print dialog also select the duplex option.

Headbomb already gave the correct answer. What you asking for is possible with the custom "Print" button. You can find it in the "JavaScript-window" that appears on opening the sheet (or when you press "Show Extra Features"), or in the Bookmarks. Note that this button only works in Adobe Acrobat.

Remove ads