• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

EZrider

First Post
Thank you all for the reply's. Next time i go to print i'll be sure to follow these instructions and use these amazing sheets.

Undrhil

Explorer
I don't know if you noticed or not, but Acquisitions, Inc. was using your spell sheet at Pax Prime this year. :) I saw it on their video and I was like "Hey! That's the cool spell sheet!"

Thank you all for the reply's. Next time i go to print i'll be sure to follow these instructions and use these amazing sheets.
I might need to make that feature easier to find, but I'm not sure how. Any suggestions?

Your sheet was a big hit at my game session over the weekend, a few of the guys were asking for the URL so they could grab the sheet for themselves and check it out. :)
That is just great to hear! If you get them to upvote the sheet that would be even more helpful (but if you don't, it is no problem, just enjoy the game!).

I don't know if you noticed or not, but Acquisitions, Inc. was using your spell sheet at Pax Prime this year. :) I saw it on their video and I was like "Hey! That's the cool spell sheet!"
I didn't notice, thank you for sharing! To be honest, I don't watch a lot of Acquisitions, Inc. and when I do I mostly have it running in the background while I listen to the audio. Did they include any source for the material they use? Probably not, but I can always dream :p

My weekly crew all use the sheet now as well after they saw mine.
More great news! Hope it makes the game that more enjoyable for you!

On another note, I am trying something new with the design of the sheet: a different colour! What do you say? Not ready to part with the red theme just yet? Don't worry, the colours will be selectable so you can change the theme at any time! There is still a lot of work to be done, but I have a preview for those of you who can't wait to see the results. Check the preview out here. All you have to do is press the "Go Green" button on the top of the first page (pressing "reset" will bring it back to normal). Enjoy!

Astromath

First Post
I vote for red since it is my favorite color. But, go for theming another color. Though, I do suggest making them the 7 major colors.

As far as the print button, I never use it. I use the Adobe Reader print (CTRL P) instead. I don't know why, either. I guess I'm just used to using that instead of a print button. But, as far as making the print button easier to use, I suggest a FAQ button. The FAQ button will pop up a screen with, well, FAQs, such as, "How do you print a blank sheet?" and "What are the Adventurer's League limitations?" Basically, stuff that's not obvious. Another FAQ would be "On the Companion page, why does is the drop down box blank?" Until I asked about it here in this forum, I had no idea why it was doing that. I thought it was a sheet bug, rather than an unavoidable sheet side effect.

zbeving

First Post
Hey MPMB thanks for creating this character sheet! I love it. I was curious if you're planning on adding character archetypes from the Unearthed Arcana files that come out. I was creating a Swashbuckler this weekend and noticed that it wasn't an option under the rogue archetype. Anyways thanks for all the hard work.

Hey MPMB thanks for creating this character sheet! I love it. I was curious if you're planning on adding character archetypes from the Unearthed Arcana files that come out. I was creating a Swashbuckler this weekend and noticed that it wasn't an option under the rogue archetype. Anyways thanks for all the hard work.
Great to hear you like it!

I am not planning on adding any material that is not officially published. The unearthed arcana articles feature untested materials that are there for playtests. I don't find them worth the effort considering how much time it takes to add features like that. Once I get a copy of the upcoming Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide I'll probably add some of the new archetypes features therein. Among them is the Swashbuckler FYI.

Astromath

First Post
I though of another "improvement." This deals with Death Saving Throws. Could you put "Failure" over one column and "Success" over the other?

zbeving

First Post
Great to hear you like it!

I am not planning on adding any material that is not officially published. The unearthed arcana articles feature untested materials that are there for playtests. I don't find them worth the effort considering how much time it takes to add features like that. Once I get a copy of the upcoming Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide I'll probably add some of the new archetypes features therein. Among them is the Swashbuckler FYI.

I figured it was something along those lines. I just learned the Swashbuckler was going to be in SCAG so I'm looking forward to see what else will be in there. Thanks for replying!

Remove ads