D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Mark St Thomas

First Post
[MENTION=82492]MP[/MENTION]MB The AL logsheets have been updated for Season 8. Here's what they look like now.

Since there's probably some AL players still using the old logsheet, I suggest that your shhet gives a choice of which logsheet to use when the AL button is used.

Attachments

• 925821-DnD_AL_Logsheet_2018.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 349

MPMB The AL logsheets have been updated for Season 8. Here's what they look like now.

Since there's probably some AL players still using the old logsheet, I suggest that your shhet gives a choice of which logsheet to use when the AL button is used.
I am aware of the changes to AL, that is why I asked my Patreon subscribers if they wanted me to interrupt the development of v13 (magic items) for me to first include the AL changes. The vast majority voted for first finishing v13 before looking into the AL changes, so that is what I'm doing. This was the poll.

Mark St Thomas

First Post
To tell you the truth, I wasn't aware of the polls. But, v 13.1 is ok as well.

BTW, what is the projected date for v 13? I'm not asking for an exact date but something like a date range. Example: 2 to 6 months.

ClaytonCross

Kinder reader Inflection wanted
@morepurplemorebetter

Bug in version 13. The Eldritch Knight is restricted by school for can trip selection and should not be.

Flavor text says:
"They focus their study on two of the eight schools of magic: abjuration and evocation. Abjuration spells grant an Eldritch Knight additional protection in battle, and evocation spells deal damage to many foes at once, extending the fighter’s reach in combat."

But the text for gaining can-trips just says:
"Cantrips. You learn two cantrips of your choice from the wizard spell list. You learn an additional wizard cantrip of your choice at 10th level." Note there is no restriction listed here.

However on first level spells and higher:
"Spells Known of 1st-Level and Higher. You know three 1st-level wizard spells of your choice, two of which you must choose from the abjuration and evocation spells on the wizard spell list." then it says which how many restricted and unrestricted spell you get as you level.

Its an easy mistake to make because you have that in your mind do to fluff and higher level spell slots but their is no actual restriction listed for cantrips.

Feel free to double check yourself!

- Thanks for reading!

@morepurplemorebetter

Bug in version 13. The Eldritch Knight is restricted by school for can trip selection and should not be.

Flavor text says:
"They focus their study on two of the eight schools of magic: abjuration and evocation. Abjuration spells grant an Eldritch Knight additional protection in battle, and evocation spells deal damage to many foes at once, extending the fighter’s reach in combat."

But the text for gaining can-trips just says:
"Cantrips. You learn two cantrips of your choice from the wizard spell list. You learn an additional wizard cantrip of your choice at 10th level." Note there is no restriction listed here.

However on first level spells and higher:
"Spells Known of 1st-Level and Higher. You know three 1st-level wizard spells of your choice, two of which you must choose from the abjuration and evocation spells on the wizard spell list." then it says which how many restricted and unrestricted spell you get as you level.

Its an easy mistake to make because you have that in your mind do to fluff and higher level spell slots but their is no actual restriction listed for cantrips.

Feel free to double check yourself!

- Thanks for reading!
Although you didn't mention the exact version number, I'm assuming this is not with the latest beta for v13 (v13.0.0beta4), because the Eldritch Knight and Arcane Trickster issue has been resolved in beta4. You can read so in the Patreon post where you can download the beta, under the header 'Fixes since previous beta'.

You might also notice that this issue doesn't exist with v12.999, it is only in the first 3 betas for v13, hence the reason it is still in beta.

Regardless, thank you for reporting any issues you find with the beta. Can I ask you to include the full version number next time you make a bug report? That would make tracking the issue down much easier.

ClaytonCross

Kinder reader Inflection wanted
Although you didn't mention the exact version number, I'm assuming this is not with the latest beta for v13 (v13.0.0beta4), because the Eldritch Knight and Arcane Trickster issue has been resolved in beta4. You can read so in the Patreon post where you can download the beta, under the header 'Fixes since previous beta'.

You might also notice that this issue doesn't exist with v12.999, it is only in the first 3 betas for v13, hence the reason it is still in beta.

Regardless, thank you for reporting any issues you find with the beta. Can I ask you to include the full version number next time you make a bug report? That would make tracking the issue down much easier.

Duo! Sorry. lol (Yep it was 13 Beta 3, didn't realize 13 Beta 4 was out)

Last edited:

Iguanacus

Villager
In version 12.999 with the Planeshift Amonkhet scripts both of the Aven subraces have the same ability score modifiers (Ibis) and the fly speed is set to 35 when it should be 30

Remove ads