D&D General MtG Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Spoiler Thread

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
I’m happy with the lack of boobs on dragonborns. Reptiles don’t need boobs
I appreciate that as well, but that’s not new for 5e. According to Chris Perkins, they had them in the 4e art direction purely to distinguish males and females, but got rid of that distinction for 5e.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
So I'm opening my first box and it's a set box. I got a foil mythic rare, Iymrith, Desert Doom. I also got a card from a different set, Necrotic Sliver. How often do those things happen?

There are also cards that are just monster stats for RPG D&D encounter. I've gotten the MM stats for Ghoul and Roper so far.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So I'm opening my first box and it's a set box. I got a foil mythic rare, Iymrith, Desert Doom. I also got a card from a different set, Necrotic Sliver. How often do those things happen?

There are also cards that are just monster stats for RPG D&D encounter. I've gotten the MM stats for Ghoul and Roper so far.
Yeah, they put overall desirable cards in there. The stats are what is usually an "Art card" with just art, but for this they decided to pit some monster stats in.

Dire Bare

Legend
One of my monster stat cards has an autograph in gold writing on it. That anything? I feel like I'm opening a pack of sports cards. LOL
The MTG Wiki on Fandom gives incredibly thorough breakdowns of each Magic set, including Adventures in the Forgotten Realms. The signed art card is pretty rare . . . so, put that sucker in a card sleeve and either hoard your treasure, or sell it for some bucks!

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Four teams made it out for two-headed giant pre-release at our FLGS this evening. My 11yo and I were one of three teams to go 2-1 in the round robin. He played WR Dragons (4 of them) and Equipment (two of the Bruenor) and I played UB Rogue Class (2) and dice rolling (3 of the pixie guide). Was a lot of fun :). Have two prerelease kits for at home too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases