• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Murder is the Pits

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri will move to H13 and fire an arrow at the Centipede in K16. He calls out "Take one of the two side creatures first, then worry about the other two."

OOC: Sorry, back from Gen Con

Patlin

Explorer
Kahuna Burger said:
Ironwolf's throw was basicly delayed until he went first this round, and he can draw his sword this round as well and move/attack next.

In that case, Ironwolf can get to J5 on his next turn by double moving, and flank with one of the green square guys. :)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
The hubby and I broke the internet trying to integrate a new computer into the house network, so my access is going to be intermittent for a week or so. And what access I will have is on a computer without my battle map files. I am sincerely sorry for the lack of warning, and promise that things will be back on track just as soon as we smite the cable company.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kahuna Burger said:
The hubby and I broke the internet trying to integrate a new computer into the house network, so my access is going to be intermittent for a week or so. And what access I will have is on a computer without my battle map files. I am sincerely sorry for the lack of warning, and promise that things will be back on track just as soon as we smite the cable company.
Broke the internet? You did it? That explains a lot :p

Good luck :)

Jennileerose

First Post
Yeah umm guys? I just started another new job...7 days a week..*ugh* so I'll try my best to keep up. Will usually post in the mornings.

Jennilee

Kahuna Burger

First Post
internet access and my battlemaps on the same computer! life is good!

Vanitry and Rosalynn both move forward and shoot, but Vanitri's arrow cannot find purchase in the centipede's thick hide and his sisters goes astray. Micheal moves forward and grows noticably in size, to the roars of approval of the crowd.

The two vermin at the far entrance rush forward, and ne isstopped dazed in its tracks by a well placed punch between the eyes by tiny. The other unfortunately manages to land a solid bite, but the half orc remains standing and happy. The centepede to the left attempts to strike the twin who hit it, but he dances easily ut of the way, while the one of the right manages a minor bite out of the halfling, who simply bellows laughter.

Attachments

• beast match 2.JPG
    beast match 2.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 74

Bront

The man with the probe
Kahuna Burger said:
internet access and my battlemaps on the same computer! life is good!

Vanitry and Rosalynn both move forward and shoot, but Vanitri's arrow cannot find purchase in the centipede's thick hide and his sisters goes astray. Micheal moves forward and grows noticably in size, to the roars of approval of the crowd.

The two vermin at the far entrance rush forward, and ne isstopped dazed in its tracks by a well placed punch between the eyes by tiny. The other unfortunately manages to land a solid bite, but the half orc remains standing and happy. The centepede to the left attempts to strike the twin who hit it, but he dances easily ut of the way, while the one of the right manages a minor bite out of the halfling, who simply bellows laughter.
OOC: You forgot to move me... Obviously if it's occupied I'd move somewhere near there.

Bront said:
Vanitri will move to H13 and fire an arrow at the Centipede in K16. He calls out "Take one of the two side creatures first, then worry about the other two."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads