Music-Inspired Insanity OOC [3.5, CLOSED]

Dragonwriter

First Post
In an effort to make things a little more organized (and therefore avoid month-long breaks like this last one), I'd like to bring this to a weekly update schedule, with me adding IC posts on Tuesday or Wednesday. I think this would do a lot to actually get this game moving forward.

Also, regarding combat, how does everyone feel about a grouped initiative? It would make things a bit faster when it comes to combat, as we wouldn't have to wait on any one person.

And, there's an IC update. It seems jager's hiatus is lasting a bit longer than he thought, and Theroc is more-or-less on a break now also, but there's an update nonetheless.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
In an effort to make things a little more organized (and therefore avoid month-long breaks like this last one), I'd like to bring this to a weekly update schedule, with me adding IC posts on Tuesday or Wednesday. I think this would do a lot to actually get this game moving forward.

Also, regarding combat, how does everyone feel about a grouped initiative? It would make things a bit faster when it comes to combat, as we wouldn't have to wait on any one person.

And, there's an IC update. It seems jager's hiatus is lasting a bit longer than he thought, and Theroc is more-or-less on a break now also, but there's an update nonetheless.

Whatever you think wil get this show on the road

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, that didn't work... Ugh. I'm sorry, but a lack of activity and my own RL craziness is forcing me to close down this game.

Thanks to all of you who participated.

Remove ads