[Mutant Future] Raiders of the Mind Lord's Tomb

Shayuri

First Post
"I'm Ivy," Ivy replied. "Where's your home? And what are you doing here?" She looks the mutant over for weapons, trying to assess his possible threat level.

Vertexx69

First Post
The vine dragon girl helps finish clearing the debris off the pigman, hoisting him to his hooved feet. "Y'all have nothin to fear from us right now, we just ate cher. This might not be the best place to be lounging about, my bovine brother in arms." The eerie mask of the beautiful woman's face tilts to the side as she touches the pigmans quivering nose with a fingertip playfully.

Shayuri

First Post
"Porcine," Ivy corrects automatically. "Bovine refers to cattle and related species."

She grimaces a little as she looks down to inspect her injured leg. The damage, she judged, was repairable without special parts, but there was at least one place where the underlying superstructure of her leg was exposed until the repairs completed. More to conceal that than out of concern for infection, Ivy tears some strips of cloth and starts bandaging it.

Electric Wizard

First Post
The pig man holds his nose where Valla touched it, his beady eyes blank. He clears his throat, leans on the section of pipe with three of his arms and answers in strained common.

"Before it fall," he says, pointing to the hole in the ceiling with his free trotter, "I talk fish tribe. Then I go home. The world shake, and it fall on me..."

He coughs as he formulates the correct language.

"I live in hot place down, down below, like room with sun," he says, pointing at the floor. "Can we go?"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Yella arches an eyebrow. "That sounds...intriguing. What is a 'room with sun'?" Yella studies the pig man carefully, confident in his ability to ferret out lies.

Shayuri

First Post
"Not the sun in the sky though," Ivy murmurs. "An energy source." That was interesting to her. Very very interesting. Operating technology...not only worth a great deal, and useful in its own right...but might be necessary someday for maintaining herself. She was fairly sure she was well past the recommended warranty date.

"Will you show us?"

Electric Wizard

First Post
The pig man nods and motions for you to follow him with one of his six trotters. He winces and grunts as he teeters forward. His steps are crooked, and he wobbles side to side like a toddler who has not yet mastered putting one foot in front of another.

"Below," he grunts. "Many stairs. Should be safe now."

Shayuri

First Post
Ivy comes forward and offers the pigman an arm to steady himself on.

"Show me."

She looks back at the others. "Are you all coming too?"

Remove ads