• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode1: dawn of the future

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Radiant said:
The voice shifts from speaker to speaker to accompany you while you move down.
"Looks like 16 or so, female. Bad taste for costumes. I think she can either teleport or manipulate cameras."

"If she's our age, then maybe she lacks experience as well. I'm going after Clair. Wish me luck."

At that, he leaves the room and high-tails down the stairs. I just know I'll regret this somehow....

Damn, this isn't going to be easy. Clair thinks as he rounds the corner, looking for the girl again.

She's only about my age...

He runs around the hallway til he can get within sight range of her, and if he finds her he calls to her, "You don't want to do this, I promise I won't hurt you-let's just talk!"

What am I getting myself in to?

Radiant

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Damn, this isn't going to be easy. Clair thinks as he rounds the corner, looking for the girl again.

She's only about my age...

He runs around the hallway til he can get within sight range of her, and if he finds her he calls to her, "You don't want to do this, I promise I won't hurt you-let's just talk!"

What am I getting myself in to?

Clair reaches the next level and stands in front of Dr.Garcia's labratory. It is one of the of limits areas but it has a glass door and you can see the girl is allready inside, however she might have managed that. As you call out for her she turns around with a surprised look. Then she smiles as she looks at the clossed door between you. That lasts for about a second then the computervoice speaks again.
"Security override, opening the lab. Help is on its way."
The door slides open and she turns around to run. She speaks Spanish with a french accent.
"You can't even get close to me." She sounds almost as sure as she wants to.

Radiant

First Post
Robbert Raets said:
"Truth, I have absolutely no idea where I'm going! I missed part of the tour while I was freaking out over Eris."

The lights in the floors around you go out and only those on one path stay on.
"Now tell me you are blind and i will hate you."
Jack reaches Sublevel 2 only moments after Clair and sees the open door. The girl is allready around the corner then he gets there.

Huh?? You're in my head? Clair gives a look of confusion but keeps after the girl, Oh right, mutant...well, anyways you don't need to tell me twice the teenager says as he takes a look behind his shoulder to see Jack, concentrating his own powers to form an invisible barrier around the telepath just in case.

Looking back towards the girl, "Stop, you don't have to be doing this."

Radiant

First Post
You see her running further and she jumps right into the shadow of a realy big strange looking machine in the middle of the room. Without a sound she vanishes into it and reapears in the shadow of the door right behind you. From there she starts to run upstairs.

Clair sighs, Can't you slow her down or something? he tries to communicate telepathically back. He then runs towards Jack and touches him, allowing energy to flow into the telepath's body.

"This should help you enough to get a jump on her, I hope. Let's see if we can catch her still before its too late."

OOC-Boost, +8 to all physical stats, and any stat that this raises above 20, the rest of the points becomes the appropriate Super stat.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads