Mutants and Masterminds essentials?

Jim Hague

First Post
Welcome to Mutants and Masterminds!

For those looking for a Device book, I humbly offer PZP's own The Vault of Dr. Mechaniaikal, linked down in my .sig. The semi-sequel book The Catacombs of Mistress Hecate is in final edits, and we're releasing the demo/adventure Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed... in the next couple of weeks. There's a free demo of the Doc's work, naturally; get theee to the .sig! :)

As for books - I can't recommend Ultimate Power and Instant Superheroes enough...except to recommend that you look into all of the amazingly good Superlink products out there! Ben's stuff is awesome, there's a new and nifty adventure from Adamant out, Blackwyrm Games has the critically-acclaimed Algernon files books...it goes on and on.

So welcome - you've snagged a game that's much beloved and damned well supported. :D

Krolik

First Post
Thanee said:
Mastermind's Manual for M&M is kinda like Unearthed Arcana for D&D.

Bye
Thanee
While most people do tend to focus on the optional rules in Mastermind's Manual there is a lot of nice info in the Gamermastering chapter. Things like expansion information for Environment and Environmental Hazards not covered in M&M, a nice table for handling Trials, and some useful information on adventures and society.

Ben Robbins

First Post
Harmon said:
Hint- Vespa & no drinking while reading Play Testers summaries. :D
Got it -- Best. Feedback. Ever. Coyote6's dry delivery was killing me:

"Generally, this scene was rather funny. The players had fun smashing [killer robot] vending machines - Asphalt employed his kung fu to punch through one's "chest" and rip out its "heart" (a Diet Pepsi)."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases