[Mutants & Masterminds / DC Adventures] Freedomverse Issue #1 "Black & White"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2usfq7s.jpg

Astral
Freedom City/Hunter Museum of Natural History
Afternoon
Round 0

Astral pulled a face and took a step back. She shook her head. “I can’t get anything,” she told the others. “Though I could use a brain scrub. He’s awful. Guess we’ll have to get our answers the old fashioned way.”

Kim reached down to pull the hood off the man. “Can we maybe track his whereabout prior to now?” she asked. “Facial recognition? Security and public cameras? Maybe see who he’s been seen with? Track down known associates?”

[sblock=Actions and Saves]
Move:
Action:
Reaction:
Conditions: Force Field, Mental Communications
Hero Points: 0
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Hex nodded at that. "Not my specialty, but I can do some digging into the stolen artifact. See if it has any mystical associations or uses that might give us a clue about why it was taken...aside from any cash value of course. I also want to look into this sword a bit deeper. I think the demon using it probably has other vessels like it. It gave up way too quickly for this to be its only one."

Prometheus added, "And I got a decent look at the woman who made off with it. The League's computer should be able to generate a picture for a similar search."

hero4hire

Explorer
Before his ambulance takes off Tarantula comes to and despite the best efforts of the EMTs rejoins the group inside the Museum as they continue their investigations.

OOC: anyone with Investigate, Knowledge: Streetwise, or Medicine can make me checks please

GreenKarl

First Post
Tarantual rubs his head muttering "Someone get the name of that firetruck that hit me??"

Looking about with the others he does his best to help while still seeing doubles...

OOC: Oh I did not realize there was a Expertise for Medicine as opposed to Treatment.

hero4hire

Explorer
With his medical training, Tarantula can tell all of the Nazi-thugs have died from massive heart failure.

Hawk finds a faded ink image that has not been completely rubbed off on one of the thug's hands. Prometheus cn tell it is a bar stamp usually used for re-entry without paying again. Or to de-note an off-age drinker.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases