[Mutants & Masterminds / DC Adventures] Freedomverse Issue #1 "Black & White"

GreenKarl

First Post
"Hmmm Tarantula mutters as he joins the other heroes again "These dudes were either seriously hardcore or given a lethal dose in their Pepsi's. I bet if they do an autopsy on them they will find some drug in their system that would kill them at some point... Just one more reason to hate Nazis?"

"So bar hopping for white supremacist? Sounds like fun"

GreenKarl

First Post
"What like with magic or something" Tarantula cracks jokingly but glances over at Hex, a smile hidden by his mask. "I'm a doctor not a bouncer." he adds

Shayuri

First Post
"I can see across space," Hex said, looking over at Hawke. "Time, on the other hand..."

The spellbook under her arm rustled. "It can be done," the tome mentioned. "I have the knowledge you need...a simple ritual! Truly, there is no knot so tangled, that sorcery cannot..."

Its voice cut off as Hex squeezed it more tightly between her arm and side. She cleared her throat.

"There may still be a way to do it, but it'll take some time to set up. I've used...a lot of magic today. Trying to use more raw power now could be dangerous. We've done what we can for now. We're on the back foot, but we know what to follow up on. That's a start."

Shayuri

First Post
Hex shrugged. "I'd have to look into it either way, and either way it would take some kind of ritual to do. Or...once I've rested some and re-centered, I can try something more improvisational...but that's the best I can do."

(ie - if I recall right she's out of HP, has fatigue already, and hasn't got a power that'll work for this. However she has Ritualist and Artificer, or she can power stunt once she gets rid of her fatigue. :))

OOC: I think Prometheus is fatigued, also. I suspect your research will take at least an hour.
On the other hand, if we can get a photo of it up to the Lighthouse, the computer may be able to figure it out.

GreenKarl

First Post
"Move teleportation? Excellent... just want my stomach needs!" Tarantula cracks sarcastically. "Well lets get this show on the road. We got Nazi-want-a-be to hunt!"

OOC: Ready to move back to the Lighthouse

Remove ads