[Mutants & Masterminds / DC Adventures] Freedomverse Issue #1 "Black & White"

hero4hire

Explorer
Meanwhile at Freedom Hall...
freedomHallExterior.png

The group of Freedom Leaguers convene at the Hall's Old Monitor Room
The_Team_in_the_Hall_of_Justice_library.png

The group ponders their next move in the in their investigation when an announcement of an incoming Teleportal is broadcast.
Zeta-Beam.png

OOC:
[MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION] Mr. Amazing has arrived with orders from Pseudo to help the away team.

"Never fear. Mr Amazing is here," Amazing says in a rich baritone, as he stands with hands on hips, chest thrust forward, and facing a distant star only he can see. "Ha ha," he continues relaxing from the silly pose. "Pseudo sent me here to see if you needed help. What's happening?"

hero4hire

Explorer
Before the heroes can answer the newcomer the room's large monitor flares to life and a 10-foot tall "mug" comes onto the screen. Maddicks.

"Alright youse yahoos. Mayor says I am ta share intel witchu. We'll need to check the blood tests to be sure but each Nazi is exhibiting symptoms that jive with takin' large amounts of a drug called "Max". Max is a highly addictive drug popular with “extreme sports” types as well as criminals looking to give themselves..or their henchmen an edge against supers. It gives the user superhuman strength and stamina but the strain on a user's system often causes massive coronaries and strokes. Real nice stuff!" He snorts.
"Anyways yew rookies try not to #&ck this up!" The unceremoniously screen goes black.

OOC: What now?

GreenKarl

First Post
"Drugs are bad ok..." Tarantula mutters with a grin under his mask. Louder he asks the other heroes "So how are we going to track down these yahoos? I was a med student before I got these super powers so I am not really good at all this detective work..."

Shayuri

First Post
"Mister...Amazing, okay," Hex says, nonplussed. "Well, thanks for coming to help. We can definitely use it. I'm not going to be much help following the drug lead, at least for the moment. I do want to get started looking up this stolen artifact though. Also, I think the sword. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of that demon's influence around this. Next time I'd like to be better prepared."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases