MwaO's in-play build compilation

darkbard

Legend
Some more current builds in an insanely high magic shared worlds living campaign game with typically only 2 combats, predictable rulings, and lots of refluffing:
Mirrakkah — Blackguard|Invoker 18. Uses Longsword of Summer as an implement to make damage fire as well as something else. Lots of big boom and does more damage with the more things targeted. Astral Thunder is as an example a close burst 5 power when used as part of an AP turn that applies a -6 penalty to hit...insanely good at skills via Bard of All Trades, consistent temps for Sensate theme.

Huilliam — Warden|Sorcerer 14. Uses Path of the Scarred to make most attacks fire+establishes fire vulnerability with options+sets things with vulnerability to fire on fire. Then uses a Firewind Blade to make multiple attacks do fire damage repeatedly to the same vulnerable target. Oddly good at skills via Beginner's Luck, which in essence adds +3 to untrained skill checks overall+swaps in Manual of Puissant Skill for additional +2 item to all skills. In theory could attack the map with Ghost Ale+bigger teleport boosting+Spark Form and not take any damage from Shadowrift Blade due to resist 10 on an AP.

Erothka - Warlock 12. Due to Mindbite Scorn and being a pure Warlock, almost all attacks are psychic. Due to Path of the Scarred feat, almost all powers fire. Due to Elemental Pact, psychic powers are thunder. Due to Elemental Pact, can hand out thunder vulnerability in combats. This all leads up to Wand of Thunderous Anguish, a Wand that gives allies +Wand Enh and sometimes +Wand Enh+10 damage every time they hit a target of a thunder attack. And attacks are very large bursts and will be larger at 16th due to Master of Flame Paragon Path. Good at skills due to skill background, Manual of Puissant Skill, Arcane Mutterings for using Arcana for social skills, and Beguiler+Rakshasa Claw for boosted arcana check

Inae - Fighter 12. Has Net Training, so all weapon attacks slow. When hitting slowed targets, prones them through World Serpent's Grasp. When prone targets, slides them via Dragging Flail. Also does some insubstantial and invisibility tricks.

Yedion — Bard|Invoker 12 who does Fake Skald via Skald Training and Power of Skill to make Divine Bolts a basic attack. Also does lots of strange close burst powers in an attempt to crit-fish for melee basic attacks with the radiant staff via using a Harmony Blade as the primary. Insanely good at skills via Bard of All Trades, consistent temps for Sensate's bonus, and Awaken God Fragment

Quiarra — Blackguard|Sorcerer 10 who will go Strong-Arm Enforcer. All attacks are with a mace, most attacks at 11th will be Rattling and use a Mace and therefore do a lot of extra damage, particularly at 16th.

Lee Wilson — Battlemind|Sentinel 8 who always goes Werewolf early on and uses beastform druid powers. Does a little bit of everything and will be going Soulfire Igniter at 11th.

Nihil — Seeker 7 who does some Invoker attacks with a shortbow in an attempt to usually miss at least once before spending an AP. Will go Curseborn at 11th. Either goes for control/miss attempts or distributed big damage via extra poison damage of Skulker of Vhaeraun.

Quint —Ranger|Fighter 5 who does a lot of Throw & Stab and multiple attacks against different targets. Melee attacks are thunder from the ki focus and therefore slide 2 and prone targets via polearm momentum. Will go Draeven Marauder at 11th for bigger critical hit chance. Note Reaper's Blade means his Greatspear is high crit.
Seems those Myth-Weavers sheets are no longer available? If'n you make your way back here and have the inclination, I've been making an exercise in nostalgia by looking back over some of your builds, so.... 😀

MwaO

Adventurer
I'm clicking on them and they're still available? The only one not available is Quint, who I rebuilt into a Monk:

darkbard

Legend
I'm clicking on them and they're still available? The only one not available is Quint, who I rebuilt into a Monk:
Well, that'll learn me: I clicked on the earlier Quint link and then jumped to conclusions! Thanks for continuing to check these threads and update with such inspirational material!

Remove ads