My Gripe with D&D Experience

exile

First Post
Dave,

A word to let you know that you are awesome. I used the expanded 4-7 slots during day 1 of the con to flip flop some 4-7 scenarios for the 7-10 special later in the con. I am sure that this will increase my overall enjoyment of D&D Experience.

The issue now (and it is a small one) is that I have some "tickets" for duplicate events at different times. Should I just sell those back at the show, give them away there. Or is there some way to let you know that I no longer need them, so someone else can order them?

Chad

The_Baldman

Explorer
Dave,

A word to let you know that you are awesome. I used the expanded 4-7 slots during day 1 of the con to flip flop some 4-7 scenarios for the 7-10 special later in the con. I am sure that this will increase my overall enjoyment of D&D Experience.

The issue now (and it is a small one) is that I have some "tickets" for duplicate events at different times. Should I just sell those back at the show, give them away there. Or is there some way to let you know that I no longer need them, so someone else can order them?

Chad

Thanks. Just don't let my wife hear you say that or she'll have to beat me back down to keep me in place. Your enjoyment of the show is kinda our gig.

I would exchange them at the show or sell them at the show. We can return them now but there is a 10% charge (as I do not get returned some of my credit card fees when you do so). You could swap them for different tickets onsite face up (for another LFR event or Delve Tickets), sell them to somebody onsite at face value (if the event was sold out), or turn them in there (and still it's a 10% charge but you get cash back and it at least gives you a chance to use them for something).

If you want to exchange now please send the request to store@baldmangames.com to officially get the ball rolling (and yes I am said baldman)

exile

First Post
Dave,

Thanks again. My wife pretty much keeps me beaten into humility as well. I'll do something with the tickets at the show.

Chad

Remove ads