My latest Dungeon Tiles storage solution

buzz

Adventurer
I recognize it. It's a Home Depot product. The brand is WorkForce and the product is called Small Parts Box. I didn't find it on the Home Depot website and it has been a few years so they might be impossible to find now.
The boxes do look a lot like Plano, as Olaf suggested. If Home Depot doesn't have them, Plano should have virtually the same thing.

Plano boxes have been a lifesaver; I use them for board games with lots of fiddly bits (e.g., Arkham Horror) and counters for RPGs.

Oryan77

Adventurer

A less expensive version of the Plano boxes is the Bass Pro Shop version - same stuff, less expensive. I also got the President bag and can carry them on the go with dice, books and other crap. For larger minis, I use the deep boxes, for Huge minis, I just use the cheap plastic storage containers (Shoebox sized) from Wally-World (Wal*Mart).
My total storage area is less than a 3 square foot area about 5 feet high for roughly 15,000 minis and supplies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
A less expensive version of the Plano boxes is the Bass Pro Shop version - same stuff, less expensive. I also got the President bag and can carry them on the go with dice, books and other crap. For larger minis, I use the deep boxes, for Huge minis, I just use the cheap plastic storage containers (Shoebox sized) from Wally-World (Wal*Mart).
My total storage area is less than a 3 square foot area about 5 feet high for roughly 15,000 minis and supplies.

pics?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Wish I could - I don't have a way to get photos to computer... it sucks being poor. (BTW - I wasn't poor when I started collecting the minis. :) )

Ah, but you are mini-rich! :D Maybe, you have a gamer in the group with a cellphone camera who can send them to your email?

The Little Raven

First Post
InFile Hanging Storage Case (link removed; looks like this product is no more)

Hanging Project Case

They changed the name, but they look to be identical to what you have in the pictures.

The Container Store > 4-Case Storage Chest

The Container Store sells these chests with cases in place of drawers, similar to Oryan's setup. They are not customizable, so if you want to fit the biggest tiles, you'd have to apply some elbow grease.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases