Level Up (A5E) My modified LUA5e Character Sheet.

There were many fields that were duplicated but I forgot to rename them. oopps! All fixed....I hope. New FILL file posted.

Thanks for the heads up! Keep me posted.

:)
Sorry, but I found another set of duplicated boxes (see screen shot). Also is there a way to make the the boxes where the maneuver traditions are listed scale the text size? As the are right now they can't handle too many traditions (like if you're mutliclassed).
1651320241076.png

zen_cat

Explorer
Another improvement I'd love to see is replacing the Character Appearance text box with an image field, so that a picture can be added.

gamemasterbob

Explorer
Another improvement I'd love to see is replacing the Character Appearance text box with an image field, so that a picture can be added.
I added a larger Image box instead of just text as asked and moved "Descriptions" to the Backstory Summary field. HOWEVER, this image field does NOT work in any reader but two that I know of. Adobe Reader/DC (but NOT the browser ext. That would NOT work for me. No Ext worked for me) and in Safari for mac. No other PDf reader would work. I only have one PDF editor and that's Adobe DC pro which is where I create the PDFs. You all can experiment. If you have a fix let me know. Keep me posted.

Last edited:

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I added a larger Image box instead of just text as asked and moved "Descriptions" to the Backstory Summary field. HOWEVER, this image field does NOT work in any reader but two that I know of. Adobe Reader/DC (but NOT the browser ext. That would NOT work for me. No Ext worked for me) and in Safari for mac. No other PDf reader would work. I only have one PDF editor and that's Adobe DC pro which is where I create the PDFs. You all can experiment. If you have a fix let me know. Keep me posted.
the image box works in tracker's pdf-xchange pro
1651458385391.png

Looking at the code it's a javascript running "event.target.buttonImportIcon();" rather than a pdf form elenment & that probably accounts for the iffy level of support

@gamemasterbob I'm sooo sorry, but one of my players just told me the HD section isn't large enough, especially if you have a multiclass character with 2 different HD. Also apparently the total section for the HD only allows 1 digit.

WarDriveWorley I am sorry it took me so long to get to this. Life steps in. I made these you mentioned sections scalable now. The text will get smaller the more you enter. You know. Let me know if this helps.
You have literally nothing to apologize for. I know how life is. Thank you again for all the work you're doing.

Remove ads