My Review is not being posted

Crothian

First Post
Darkness said:
Hm. Crothian, do you have access to the Moderator Control Panel? If yes, check out the Moderate Threads (and/or Moderate Posts, possibly) function. (Note - I believe there's not only reviews in that queue.) If no, maybe contact Morrus or TwinRose directly to ensure they know there's a problem.

Whoa...I never knew this thing existed......

Pinotage

Explorer
Yip, that did the trick. Both reviews suddenly showed up in the right place. Thanks! I take it reviews need to be approved now?

Pinotage

Pinotage

Explorer
Crothian, while we can't add products to the review database, could you please add Clockwork Golem Workshop's Masterwork Characters: Children of the Fey and Huge Ogre Publishing's Guardians of the UnderHalls to the database? The latter is listed there, but I think it's virtual since you can't post a review for it.

BTW, shouldn't RDP: Rage Feats be posted under Reality Deviant Publications, the publisher, rather than the Ronon Arts, the distributor? :)

Much thanks!

Pinotage

Crothian

First Post
Pinotage said:
Crothian, while we can't add products to the review database, could you please add Clockwork Golem Workshop's Masterwork Characters: Children of the Fey and Huge Ogre Publishing's Guardians of the UnderHalls to the database? The latter is listed there, but I think it's virtual since you can't post a review for it.

Those are added

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases