• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My Various Campaign Art

Greg K

Legend
Storn,
If you can find the time, would you be willing to look at my art thread and give me some feedback. I know I still need to improve in some areas (not to mention get back to using reference) and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

Storn

Explorer
Greg K said:
Storn,
If you can find the time, would you be willing to look at my art thread and give me some feedback. I know I still need to improve in some areas (not to mention get back to using reference) and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I actually have looked at your thread and website. I'll reaquaint myself with it and drop a note or two on ya in your own thread.

Meanwhile;

Anyway, the link down below is for some color art that I did for Monsters, Minions and Maruaders for Hero Games. I don't feel that it is right to post artwork that i've done for them here, but If I "spin" into free advertising for them... then I think its all good.

Some of the artwork, ironic in its timing, is very 50 Fathoms.

Let me know what ya think... if you really like, run to your local game store and, flip thru, purchase MMM (plug! plug! <g>)

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11378

Storn

Explorer
Here are two player characters in my more elf centric area of my campaign. One is an ex-senator... the other is an ex-spy. Both have come to Myth Drannor to rebuild it. Adventures ensue!

These are fairly quick sketches, although the "digital watercolor" took a lot longer than I wanted... deadlines for more important work beckon!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Storn

Explorer
And back to some more art...This is a private commission for one Alex Karaczun and his character "Quasar". Hope y'all like it. Lots of fun with photoshop!

attachment.php

Storn

Explorer
Here is a private commission for Rob Young. A fantasy character with blue skin and roguish personae.

My players in my Realms game just heard about blue skinned mages... they could look a bit like this... although this one wouldn't be a mage...overtly.

attachment.php

Eosin the Red

First Post
I picked up MMM (and frequent the Hero Boards). Good work. I use hero for non fantasy stuff (Supers and Dark Champions mostly) but I think I am gonna take the plunge here real soon and run some Fantasy Hero.

Anyhow...Good work as always.

Side note: I always thought that your work on the first UMA and Watchers of the Dragon really set the tone for Hero Martial arts. I can't think of martial arts or artists in the Hero system without seeing them in "Storn Style."

collin

Explorer
Great again

Storn:

As I and others have said numerous times already, great artwork!

Are you working on any commissioned projects right now for any game companies? I have enjoyed seeing your work with Hero Games and would be interested in any recent work or upcoming projects you have.

Sincerely,

Collin :D

Storn

Explorer
collin said:
Storn:

As I and others have said numerous times already, great artwork!

Are you working on any commissioned projects right now for any game companies? I have enjoyed seeing your work with Hero Games and would be interested in any recent work or upcoming projects you have.

Sincerely,

Collin :D

Thanks Colin, and others for their supportive words... uh, Colin, yes, I've got other projects going.

I just finished cards for AEG's Warlord and Legend of the 5 Rings expansion sets... I do 2 -4 cards for most of their expansions. On my table right now is an art list for Hyborean Gazetteer: The World of Conan for Mongoose Games, which will feature color interiors by me (and other artists too, I"m hardly the only one). I've got the Ultimate Brick cover to work on. I've got 3 cards to do for Ed Beard Jr's Mallory Arthurian CCG. What else... a cover to do for Hinterwelt games called Future Past, sorta Thundaar the Barbarian/Gamma World vibe... barbarians fighting giant robots. I just finished 10 or so illos for Foes of Freedom for Green Ronin's Mutants and Masterminds.. fun to do because they were full color.

And I have 2 private commissions on my table as of this moment. Enough work to take me into the middle of Febuary easily. And I've got irons in the fire for jobs beyond that. I'm a busy guy really, no complaints, except I would like to make more money and get paid more on time <g>.

Remove ads