My Various Campaign Art

Storn

Explorer
I run one fantasy campaign about once a month. I'm in a very long ongoing superhero campaign once a week or every two weeks. And I'm in a postmodern magic campaign once a month too.

And I tend to draw characters for all these campaigns, plus some private commissions. Thought I would share.

If folks are interested in commissions, payment and service information is on my website under Private Commissions section.

This is Spar, a young loremaster in my Forgotten Realms campaing using Savage Worlds.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Storn

Explorer
And here are some superhero stylings:

This is Sirocco, a speedster for a RDU Neil's Red Dragon Universe Champions campaingn... going on its 17th year and my 11th.

attachment.php

KingOfChaos

First Post
Wow ^_^ This looks nice, though I have to say that I like the work on your website better. As an artist myself, I can really appreciate the ship in the bottle on your client's page...as I know glass isn't the easiest material to draw.

Storn

Explorer
Both of these are player characters in my fantasy game. Brand new characters. I have run my version of the Forgotten Realms off and on for about 7 years. I'm using Savage Worlds as my ruleset now (and loving it!! great system, simple but not overly simple).

If you are interested in how the game went, a synopsis is here. I've started to do a wrap up after ea. adventure:
http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=916

Shapechanging druid dude Brin. Eric's PC

attachment.php

Archer-ette. Bhinne. Erin's PC. Although Eric and Erin are husband and wife, they decided to have Brin and Bhinne be cousins. This is the first time Erin has played with my group, although she is an experienced gamer.
attachment.php

Remove ads